DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

So is this where we talk about how badass and tough Ronda and that Armenian dude are?

Last week's episode with Rousey talking shit and mean mugging Dennis Hallman I think was just hilarious. People complain about Meisha being a mean girl but that was a complete mean girl move there where the boyfriend talks shit and tries to start a fight and then Rhonda goes face to face with him because she knows that he can't do anything about it.   This is a woman that needs to lose badly to get a dose of reality. but meisha is definitely not the one.

All we can hope for is that she turns into a mike Tyson where after all the fighting is over she looks back and realizes what a mess things were and changes.

People judging a person for their appearance on a reality show is really funny /biasedrondarouseyfan

Editors can only work with what they are given.  Caraway said they are actually holding back on how bad Rousey really was.  Do you really think Dana wants his Golden Girl to come off looking this bad?  

Cody McKenzie vs. Sam Stout at UFC on FOX 9, Bobby Voelker vs. William 'Patolino' Macario at UFC 168.

Also, in an odd move, the UFC suspended Ben Rothwell for 9 months for testing above the accepted level for testosterone.  It is odd because the Wisconsin athletic commission only gave him a warning.

I know the story. My point is that in this show Ronda is coming off as a caterwauling idiot with severe mental issues. Caraway, a guy who at the very least got too close to a female fighter in an aggressive manner, and probably elbowed her in the face, is coming off as a normallish dude.

That's how bad Ronda looks.

I know the story. My point is that in this show Ronda is coming off as a caterwauling idiot with severe mental issues. Caraway, a guy who at the very least got too close to a female fighter in an aggressive manner, and probably elbowed her in the face, is coming off as a normallish dude.

That's how bad Ronda looks.

She said for years she was a Female Diaz brother. What the fuck else was anybody expecting?

To be fair, none of the Olympians in MMA have been that outwardly sane besides McMann. You really have to be a little insane to make it that far in those sports. I mean she is basically our version of Lolo Jones except she actually wins stuff.

To be fair, none of the Olympians in MMA have been that outwardly sane besides McMann. You really have to be a little insane to make it that far in those sports. I mean she is basically our version of Lolo Jones except she actually wins stuff.

Cormier doesn't seem sane?

I mean aside from thinking he should be number one contender at 205...

I was going to say him too, but he had some extramarital problems that I don't care too much to speculate about since I don't know all the details. But that's more of a vice. Let's just say Cormier is a bold dude.

I was going to say him too, but he had some extramarital problems that I don't care too much to speculate about since I don't know all the details. But that's more of a vice. Let's just say Cormier is a bold dude.

Lol. Gotcha. I'll take you word for it.

Now that I think about it though, one could probably question his sanity for attempting to cut so much weight that his kidneys shut down...

UFC announces two top matches for Super Bowl Weekend.

UFC just announced Jon Jones vs. Glover Teixeira and Frank Mir vs. Alistair Overeem as the top two matches for the 2/1 show in Newark, NJ. Mir vs. Overeem was originally on the 11/16 show in Las Vegas.

The fight was moved to give Mir more time to recover from his knockout at the hands of Josh Barnett.

Credit: f4wonline.com

I like the annual Super Bowl Weekend UFC PPV.