DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

Love the idea of Kyoji getting a title shot. I don't like his chances, but I still love the idea.

Also Stun Gun/Condit II is pointless as Condit knocked him out pretty badly.

Also is that source reliable? He doesn't seem like it.

I saw a rumor about Condit/DHK II on Sherdog this morning and that one was based on someone seeing it reported by a Korean source. DJ/Horiguchi is one I am little skeptical about, but they have been trying to go to the Philippines since `08-`09. May as well give them a "mandatory" type title defense to sell tickets.

Went to the FCF card in Orlando a couple of weeks ago. A local fighter named Mitchell Chamale fought on the card and pulled off a sick guillotine choke on another local fighter called Charles Kessinger.

Chamale seems like quite the prospect with a solid 7-2 record.

Here's a video of it:

Wanderlei is supposedly transitioning to wrestling and will have a match with Phil Baroni in IGF on the 20th.

Makes perfect sense as Wanderlei was in Japan at INOKI BOM-BA-YE on NYE and Baroni tweeted a while ago he was offered a fight with Wanderlei in Japan.

I'm not sure where to put this question - but is the UFC Magazine worth getting?  I was considering joining the "Fight Club" to get an early release on tickets, but would only do it if there was some value in the other 'stuff' that comes with it.  Most is pretty self explanatory but I've never heard anyone ever talk about the Magazine so I wasn't sure if it was worth anything.