DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

a rather random question, but does anyone know if video of the Tito Ortiz vs Eugene Jackson fight has ever turned up anywhere? 

i saw clips of it on some Shamrock vs Gracie unauthorized video, so i know that it was recorded, but have never heard from anyone on whether or not it exists in the wild. any ideas?

Amazing they couldn't get Werdum a fight in between.

No point in that if Cain is getting back in the gym. The only worthy contender is Junior really, and I'm guessing they're matching Browne against him. Why fuck up the fight you been trying to make forever in one specific location for a fight nobody is really clamoring for? Just let it be your plan B then.

Mike Bohn @MikeBohnMMA 13m

T.J. Dillashaw-Renan Barao 2 & Quinton "Rampage" Jackson-Fabio Maldonado are being discussed for UFC 186, per @ArielHelwani on UFC Tonight.

The Machida vs. Rockhold card will have Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig (pretty sure Meltzer hounded Dana to do this) & Jim Miller vs. Paul Felder.

BTW Esparza vs. Jedrzejczyk is also official.

• Like 1

UFC FINES JON JONES $25,000 FOR VIOLATION OF ATHLETE CODE OF CONDUCT POLICY

The UFC announced today that it has fined light heavyweight champion Jon Jones $25,000 for violating the organization’s Athlete Code of Conduct policy. Jones tested positive for cocaine during an out-of-competition drug test conducted by the Nevada Athletic Commission on Dec. 4, 2014. The $25,000 will be donated to a substance abuse prevention program.

The UFC came to this decision after reviewing the facts surrounding the issue, and after receiving confirmation from the Nevada Athletic Commission that Jones passed all required drug tests following his bout at UFC 182 on Jan. 3

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-statement-Jon-jones-0115