DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

The other thing that bugs me about Joe is that he thinks everyone can do shit like him, where they can just set their own path, start their own company, and be successful if they just work hard at it. That shit ain't the case. When he tells Schaub he can start his own company, I just cringed. Schaub doesn't have any shit setup beyond fighting and grappling and that's true of probably 95% of fighters.

I also want to add that this was probably the worst time for Schaub to ask for a critique. He's already going to be down about losing. Asking for a critique from someone who isn't going to bullshit him and is brutally honest is a bad idea.

Cris Cyborg isn't going to try to go to Bantamweight anymore. I guess she'll fight the one or two bouts left on her Invicta deal and go to Bellator. She is still on the catchweight thing, which she should just absolutely forget.

Visa issues is the only reason I can see Bellator cutting Frodo.

If it wasn't due to visa issues, than this is a horrible cut by Coker.

I can definitely see the UFC picking him up if it wasn't because of a visa issue.

That's a pretty uninteresting signing.

Also Angela Magaña has released some awkward butt semi nudies with guns and stuff on her Twitter as she cries fot attention to get noticed since Cyborg said something about WMMA fighters showing their behinds and stuff. It's not that interesting or revealing though.

That's a pretty uninteresting signing.

Also Angela Magaña has released some awkward butt semi nudies with guns and stuff on her Twitter as she cries fot attention to get noticed since Cyborg said something about WMMA fighters showing their behinds and stuff. It's not that interesting or revealing though.

Cyborg spoke about against it? She did it years ago for ESPN.

NSFW

cyborg-nudes.jpg