DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

Justine Kish had to pull out of the TUF tournament due to a knee injury. Tecia Torres gets a second chance on the show and is sent to Team Pettis now. Her new teammates weren't happy about it. She faces Rowdy Bec who she should beat in the next fight. If she indeed beats her, she faces Carla Esparza in a fight that was being set up by Invicta for Carla's title before the UFC decided to buy out their strawweight division.

I'm guessing that Koppenhaver goes away for a long, long time. I believe this is his third strike.

Kinda bumping this, but I only just read about this. Damn.

Yeah they're trying to plea it out but they don't have a lot of leverage, which is to say no leverage at all. He can probably avoid 'life without parole' but not much more than that.

Bottom line is that based on his sparkling personality, I don't think we ever see War Machine coming out once he goes into gen. pop. If there was ever a guy with a target on his back, it's him. I'd put the odds on him pissing off the wrong person at somewhere around thirty-forty days in.

Steven Siler has signed with Titan FC.

This is a good move on their part. He proved he was a decent featherweight in his UFC run. He's beaten some very experienced, decent fighters like Micah Miller, Mike Brown and Cole Miller.

According to an email sent to media yesterday morning, there is going to be some type of UFC announcement on 11/17. The only three guesses I've seen so far is UFC being sold (which Loretta Hunt said in a roundabout way), GSP's return, and GSP vs. Ben Askren since Askren retweeted some tweet related to the announcement. What I am basically saying is nobody knows.