DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

Meltzer, in reference to UFC bringing back Thiago Silva, used Nick Diaz as a crazy person who isn't crazy (his words, not mine) that you keep on the roster. Well, he might want to get a new example.

54133b2e47749.image.jpg

He is very photogenic though.

Nick Diaz was arrested last weekend for suspicion of DUI, obstructing a police officer, destruction of evidence and driving with a suspended license.

He'll be just fine.

In the UFC there's little to no type of repercussion for something like that.

Per UFC.com

We are aware of the situation and are in the process of gathering the facts. We understand that there is a legal process that will now take place and that Nick Diaz will have the opportunity to address the situation in the near future.

He has a medical prescription card for all the crimes he committed.  I still can't get over how asinine his defense was for his last failed drug test for marijuana.  You can't retroactively get a medical marijuana TUE.  If you really need it that badly and you are fighting for the title, then fucking ask for it.  And yet all these idiotic fighters smoking plot claim they have a medical need for it after they fail a test.  Yet no fighter has ever asked a commission if they can get an exemption for marijuana.  

Listen, I think all the all the sanctions against pot in this day and age in sports are ridiculous.  But pot is clearly not helping Diaz with his problems.  Dude just likes to get baked.

Not that this really matters, but Couture says he'd be down to grapple with Fedor in Metamoris.

10 years too late, but you know you'd still be down to watch.

I love Metamoris and I'd love to see Randy vs Fedor. It may not be as exciting as Eddie Bravo vs Royler Gracie 2, but it would at least be those two locking up in some way, shape or form. I also have a feeling Fedor would dominate Randy, unless Fedor doesn't even give a shit anymore.

I love Metamoris and I'd love to see Randy vs Fedor. It may not be as exciting as Eddie Bravo vs Royler Gracie 2, but it would at least be those two locking up in some way, shape or form. I also have a feeling Fedor would dominate Randy, unless Fedor doesn't even give a shit anymore.

I don't think I've seen Metamoris mentioned here before this conversation, but god damn. I randomly 'tuned in' to Metamoris 4, and I loved it! The odd match was a little 'methodical', but most of it was fantastic. That's what I like from my fights! That skinny commentator/BJJ legend is wonderful. Can't wait for 5.

Florian doesn't even annoy me on that.

TUF 20 debuted to 536,000 viewers, the lowest of any US season of TUF (the International Nations season did air on FS1 for lower numbers).

http://mmapayout.com/2014/09/the-ultimate-fighter-20-ep-1-536000-viewers/

It is really time to kill this series, but what would the UFC create to replace it?

Encore presentation on Fox did 1.7 million viewers.  

• Like 1

TUF 20 debuted to 536,000 viewers, the lowest of any US season of TUF (the International Nations season did air on FS1 for lower numbers).

http://mmapayout.com/2014/09/the-ultimate-fighter-20-ep-1-536000-viewers/

It is really time to kill this series, but what would the UFC create to replace it?

Encore presentation on Fox did 1.7 million viewers.  

And they cut it off before the fight.  Let's see if it bumps up the numbers on FS1 this week.