DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

Today's hearing was only a information gathering for Wanderlei, but I am going to safely assume he will be suspended for admitting his use of diuretics at a later date. Sonnen didn't show up and was given a temporary suspension, BTW.

Bubba Bush vs. Kevin Casey at UFC 175

Am I the only one baffled that they are showing this on Fight Pass?  I mean it isn't like it is something the UFC should be proud of.  I can't imagine the WWE Network if it was around in the early 90's would show Vince McMahon's trial.  

Am I the only one baffled that they are showing this on Fight Pass?  I mean it isn't like it is something the UFC should be proud of.  I can't imagine the WWE Network if it was around in the early 90's would show Vince McMahon's trial.  

I would have paid so much money to see the trial as would everyone else. Hell, today is the anniversary of the OJ/AC Bronco chase. People (specifically Americans) eat public disasters up. This wasn't much a disaster people were hoping as it was just the usual lame excuse fighters use. Before that we got 20+ minutes of disciplinary action on a Mexican club fighter who lost to Rau'shee Warren and didn't know you couldn't take steroids. LOL it is what it is.

Am I the only one baffled that they are showing this on Fight Pass? I mean it isn't like it is something the UFC should be proud of. I can't imagine the WWE Network if it was around in the early 90's would show Vince McMahon's trial.

Federal criminal trial against promotion owner vs. NSAC hearing for 2 of its roster slots just a liiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit different.

Other then Sapp is there really any Heavyweight fighters out there that they can have Kimbo go against to where it won't be a complete destruction of Kimbo?

It might be a destruction nowadays, but how bout Thompson vs. Kimbo 2?

and Henderson really is awesome. Dude fights and fights and fights. 

• Like 1

Other then Sapp is there really any Heavyweight fighters out there that they can have Kimbo go against to where it won't be a complete destruction of Kimbo?

It might be a destruction nowadays, but how bout Thompson vs. Kimbo 2?

and Henderson really is awesome. Dude fights and fights and fights. 

Will Kimbo go after the other ear this time?

Guest Edwin

Bendo/RDA should be a good fight and another Bendo finish.

I'm guessing they go through with Bader/OSP.