DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

I like that they kept Rousey/Tate on there and didnt move it to another show.

I think they were forced to. I don't think they want Ronda to be out until SuperBowl Saturday or share the media coverage despite the game being on FOX.

I think they were forced to. I don't think they want Ronda to be out until SuperBowl Saturday or share the media coverage despite the game being on FOX.

Ronda can have her usual 30 second fight and be ready for another one on the SuperBowl show.

What a week for the board to die!  I won't even comment on Silva vs. Weidman for fear of "Are you f'n crazy" replies.

I hope Grant was paid well to be injured.  UFC is just getting blatant about this stuff.

Welcome! Chuckling at your new avatar.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Zb92IfHkI&feature=player_embedded

I saw a commercial for this. On real television. I cant believe they think this is a good idea.

There was an iPPV in 2011 with a bare knuckle fight on tribal land with Bobby Gunn (the BKB heavyweight champion).  Already has a governing body (which is marketing itself with the 19th century old-timey aesthetic, go figure), too.

So is anyone else watching Bellator's Fight Master?  It blows away TUF in terms of format (hard not to as TUF has barely changed anything in 7 years).  But, man, Greg Jackson with no crowd to drown out his corner noise is f'n painful.