DVDVR Message Board

Things I will do on the new board.

DEAN

Talk more about NXT now that I have Hulu Plus. Maybe I'll get back into Superstars for that matter. Hopefully it's still good.

This is pretty much the DVDR equivalent of New Years resolutions. Hopefully this fares better for me than the one about losing weight.

Also I found a box of unmarked VHS tapes in my closet and I want to watch all of them and post about my findings. Over/under on how many of the tapes are "Best of Blitzkrieg" or "Best of Tajiri/Super Crazy in ECW" = 3

• Like 1

Also I found a box of unmarked VHS tapes in my closet and I want to watch all of them and post about my findings. Over/under on how many of the tapes are "Best of Blitzkrieg" or "Best of Tajiri/Super Crazy in ECW" = 3

God - send them to me and that can be DVDVRs 171-181
  • Like 2

I'd say "lurk less" but I'd probably be lying. I don't watch enough wrestling to feel like a knowledgeable contributor, but I mainly use this board to keep up with what's going on in the world o' wrestling because it's mostly fool of good people. Maybe try to post in the music forum more often. Because music is rad.

• Like 1