DVDVR Message Board

Things I will do on the new board.

DEAN

I will probably not watch any wrestling at all, yet still hang out here non stop.

Bob, I saw your daughter on television about 15 years ago and she was fit! 

PS. sorry about your death, that sucked. 

Something else I will continue to do unabashedly, is occasionally build on the love letter I write to wrestling every so often. Especially when something legit awe inspiring or breathtaking happens. These are the moments I live for, and the reasons why I keep watching even after I already know what's about to happen. Because there are just some moments that go beyond booking.

Need to have more wrestling polls like Smarkschoice used to. Like bestofs, maybe something like best wcw 90s matches, best wwf matches of the 80s or 90s and so on. We could do a list of say 30-50 matches or if we do wrestler polls. I'd put one together but I suck at sticking things through to the end so someone get on this......

• Like 1

I want to do some sort of project with six man tag team matches.  Not sure what yet but anything that involves watching a bunch of six man tags.

I hope that involves old-school M-Pro and Toryumon.

Going to watch more old time wrassling.  Particularly more of the territories I missed out on like Memphis & Stampede.  Since I was a  NWA, UWF - Mid South, & Crockett Promotions watcher when growing up as a kid.

Need to have more wrestling polls like Smarkschoice used to. Like bestofs, maybe something like best wcw 90s matches, best wwf matches of the 80s or 90s and so on. We could do a list of say 30-50 matches or if we do wrestler polls. I'd put one together but I suck at sticking things through to the end so someone get on this......

I'd like that to happen at some point.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Read mookieghana's Upstate NY indy reviews.

I am finally moving forward on my board promise... in steps.STEP ONE: UPLOAD 2002 FOOTAGE FROM RCW HEAT -- BIG DADDY WATTS VS FUSIONhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PthiINuU2G8 STEP TWO: UPLOAD MORE FOOTAGE.STEP THREE: START WRITING AND RECORDING REVIEWS OF SAID FOOTAGE.STEP FOUR: ????STEP FIVE: PROFIT

• 7 months later...