DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2016 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

35 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I am shocked - SHOCKED - these didn't work out as planned

Reveal hidden contents

Tenzan's face in that first clip really ties everything together.

Can we modify thread tags after the fact? Because this really needs a "DAVEY RICHARDS ON PAGE 3" tag. :lol:

• Like 1

I still love thee Sabu. The exception that proves the rule for me, his so-called "botches" make his stuff look even better. A pox on all the miscreant indy workers he inspired but I still mark out for him. The only worker I have ever paid for to get a pic, with my daughter no less, who is fascinated by him. I think she has seen through my kay fabing but she still thinks Sabu is the real deal *snif*.

let the little bastards figger it out themselves,

RAF (mark)

• Like 5

So I was looking for a gif of Davey Richards celebrating, because I thought it would be a good capper to the gif stream to have him be so clueless that he still thinks it was an awesome spot. But the best I could find is this:

XJ0ZTg9.gif

I mean, what is that? Is it supposed to be... something? And why would anyone go out in a public place, on camera, and do this:

nEWbicy.gif?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AxB said:

I mean, what is that? Is it supposed to be... something? And why would anyone go out in a public place, on camera, and do this:

nEWbicy.gif?

I do this all of the time. 

Maybe things are different over in the UK, but where I come from, here in AMERICA, this is commonplace. 

8 hours ago, AxB said:

So I was looking for a gif of Davey Richards celebrating, because I thought it would be a good capper to the gif stream to have him be so clueless that he still thinks it was an awesome spot. But the best I could find is this:

XJ0ZTg9.gif

nEWbicy.gif?

oh, this is from that Truth Martini promoted "ROH" show from a bar/stripclub where Davey exhibited "personality"...?

5 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

I do this all of the time. 

Maybe things are different over in the UK, but where I come from, here in AMERICA, this is commonplace. 

"...and so should that Star-Spangled Banner yet wave / for the land of the free / and the home of the turnbuckle fuckers"?

• Like 1

I love all you guys for the reaction gifs of that asinine Richards spot.  it's spectacular.  But now I feel the need to go back a couple pages as those gifs of him showing "personality' make me as dumbfounded as those in the reaction gifs.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lazlo Woodbine said:

Nakamura sometimes reminds me of The Cat from Red Dwarf.

tumblr_n32qidKZ6q1rp8gz7o1_400.gif

He reminds me more of Sam Rockwell as Zaphod.

VXMkHXK.gif

tumblr_inline_mk34f421Gy1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 6