DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

On 5/9/2016 at 11:03 AM, Pete said:

"Hello, Mum!  Happy Mudder's Day.  It's me, Fergal.  Your son.  I'm makin' towns with the good brudders right now.  I get painted up and we give the toll workers a wee scare.  Just a bit of fun we get into on the road.  Things are going good with Bayley.  We don't hug as much but I think she just wants to take things slow.  Since your last visit, I made a new friend, a Hobbit named Austin...oh, here's a toll, gotta go, luv ya' mum."

• Like 8

2 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Who's behind Billy Gunn? 

Keep it clean. 

Not to be that guy or come across as a jerk, but Alexa Bliss looks so much better without a pound of makeup on. 

I think it might be Sawyer Fulton based on the little I've seen of him.

There are so many great things about that Dusty photo indeed, including Owens photobombing and Billy Gunn of course being the kid in the front sucking up to the teacher

Also, why is that chair airbrushed?! Is that supposed to be HHH's brow?! WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE IT'S MIKED

"Hey Dad."

"Yes, Hunter?"

"What part of the garage do you keep the old XFL jerseys in? I've got a guy down at Full Sail that could do great with a He Hate Me gimmick."

55 minutes ago, zev said:

"Hey Dad."

"Yes, Hunter?"

"What part of the garage do you keep the old XFL jerseys in? I've got a guy down at Full Sail that could do great with a He Hate Me gimmick."

This'll end up like the time Morty Seinfeld had Jack Klompus send up that box full of Executives. 

• Like 6