DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

59 minutes ago, zev said:

Gran Naniwa passed away in 2010.

That hasn't stopped indies from booking Doink or the WWF from using Warrior even though he died in the 90s. I stand by my previous statement.

• Like 1

There were multiple Doinks years before one of them passed. Doinks on a Mission, Doinkwhackers, the two that made Crush look like a fool at that one Mania, etc. A new one being booked is just homage.

But there was only one Naniwa!

When you think about it, Razor won like 1 feud the entire time he was there (Shawn/Diesel), and lost a shit ton more, and still remained one of the most over guys on the roster. That's ridiculous.

Put a ridiculous amount of guys over - Goldust, Sid, Jarrett, Kid, Mabel, Vader, etc.

39 minutes ago, RolandTHTG said:

When you think about it, Razor won like 1 feud the entire time he was there (Shawn/Diesel), and lost a shit ton more, and still remained one of the most over guys on the roster. That's ridiculous.

Being a six foot plus, in shape male, with above average atheltic abilities, having charisma, and being on tv weekly, will do that for people.

I've been to a lot of MCW shows and I have never seen Johnny Crab Cakes on a card.  This should be interesting.

Here are my homies, Black Wallstreet.

THE CONER WENT CORPORATE, FOOLS~!

Here are Dem Boyz working Black Wallstreet in Power Pro Wrestling Delaware....  I am still convinced that Cornette booked this. 

Reminds me of when The Briscoes worked All $ Is Legal.  How fucking Smokey Mountain can you get in one match?