DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Phase III Movie Discussion Thread

RIPPA

Could be both!

It's never made a lot of sense to me that the first place you'd go to start nabbing these things is straight into enemy territory when there's low-hanging fruit, unless of course he doesn't know where they are or what they are. And that's a likely possibility, given the trailer scenes featuring Strange and the way the comics have played out. But it also doesn't square with me that the Collector would know so much about it that others don't know. 

They could also just play the game of "these things have a mind of their own and don't want to be found" but that would be fairly idiotic at this stage in the game.

On 4/13/2018 at 11:10 AM, Contentious C said:

Yeah, that was pretty clearly the Reality gem - no big surprise that if he's already jacked up the Nova Corps for Power and the Asgardians for Space, he'd have knocked off the Collector for Reality.

Spoilers regarding the Reality stone:

Spoiler

Based off a leaked scene, I'm assuming once Thanos wrecks the Collector's shit, he presses him for information on where the other stones could possibly be.

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:29 PM, Johnny Sorrow said:

I’d like to see Mordo somehow be working with Nightmare in a Strange sequel. 

Mordo is for less magic and multi-dimensional foolishness on earth, not more. 

Depending on Nightmare's plan and goals, Mordo might once again find himself helping Strange rather than opposing him.

Villain wise, I hate Nightmare.  They need to give in to last year's teasing and pull the trigger on Shuma-Gorath..