DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Phase III Movie Discussion Thread

RIPPA

55 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Why have they given Mockingbird's fighting sticks and blonde hair to Black Widow?

Heh.

Blonde hair for what Black Widow did in Captain America: Civil War.

Sticks she used in Avengers: Age of Ultron. Ripping off Nightwing ; ).

Okay, huge favor ... could someone with the time assemble (... I know...) those EW covers?  I know they *have* to form a bigger image, but don't have even MS Paint available to me, and I just want to see what that looks like.

I mean, I'd really appreciate it.

4 hours ago, odessasteps said:

avengers-tout_zpsubsxyfgb.jpg

Thanks for that.  Looks pretty neat!  It's busy as could be expected, but when you look past the titles and such, it's not half bad.

6 hours ago, The Natural said:

New Avengers: Infinity War poster...

DX1F7LrV4AAaMgN.jpg

You forget just how many characters are in this thing until you see something like this. I desperately hope they pull it off.

Also interesting for how Spidey is front and center.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nate said:

Okay, huge favor ... could someone with the time assemble (... I know...) those EW covers?  I know they *have* to form a bigger image, but don't have even MS Paint available to me, and I just want to see what that looks like.

I mean, I'd really appreciate it.

avengers-infinity-war-covers-connected-1

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Craig H said:

You forget just how many characters are in this thing until you see something like this. I desperately hope they pull it off.

Also interesting for how Spidey is front and center.

Yeah, that's the biggest challenge. Expectations the other.

It is interesting Spider-Man is in front row centre. Also where Captain America is.

I really hope it’s the trailer (some of us) saw last year, the leaked one from the Disney expo. It’s so much better than what we got with the first official trailer. The VO for that trailer gave me chills the first time I saw it on Reddit last year.

• Like 1

Most likely the trailer will drop in the closing hour of Good Morning America or during Jimmy Kimmel Live..

Obviously the person saying "The End Is Near" is not Thanos, so we should see at least one member of the Black Order in the trailer... my money would be that Corvus Glaive shows up.