DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Phase III Movie Discussion Thread

RIPPA

On 11/6/2017 at 1:55 AM, twiztor said:

nobody mentioning "Pure Imagination" during Thor's hallway introduction scene is disappointing. i popped when i heard it.

Nobody mentioning 

Spoiler

THE LONELY MAN

is even more disappointing. We caught this over the weekend and I lost my shit when I saw it in the credits.

Cindy saw both of the previous Thor flicks and she said this was the best one by a country mile. Just a fantastic action comedy. Loved Dr Strange as one-scene-wonder... his stuff was note perfect.

On 11/6/2017 at 6:55 AM, twiztor said:

Holy shit, this movie was amazing. i'd put it easily in my top 3 Marvel movies. will need to come off my Thor high before i can properly rate it, tho.  so much awesomeness in this.  Korg stole every scene he was in.

nobody mentioning "Pure Imagination" during Thor's hallway introduction scene is disappointing. i popped when i heard it.

I forgot to. Good seeing it's inclusion.

12 hours ago, Pete said:

Nobody mentioning 

Reveal hidden contents

THE LONELY MAN

is even more disappointing. We caught this over the weekend and I lost my shit when I saw it in the credits.

Cindy saw both of the previous Thor flicks and she said this was the best one by a country mile. Just a fantastic action comedy. Loved Dr Strange as one-scene-wonder... his stuff was note perfect.

Thought I heard it, whereabouts? I liked Doctor Strange's cameo, how it repeats the mid-credits scene from his own film between him and Thor with additions to.

Well I'm pumped for May to get here, that looks amazing hopefully they're able to balance that many characters. But it feels like one of those big crossover one-shots come to life from the trailer which is pretty sweet.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, StuntmanCrowley said:

"Evacuate the city, engage the defenses and get this man a shield"

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

It looks like Hulk/Cap/BW/BP/Winter Soldier will be on the front lines on the ground

War Machine and Falcon are in Wakanda too.