DVDVR Message Board

2016 NBA OFFSEASON

RIPPA

Monty Williams won't be returning to the Thunder and has turned down interviews elsewhere.  It sounds like he's taking time to work things out.  I hope he comes back to the game sooner rather than later; he seems like one of the genuinely good dudes.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Monty Williams won't be returning to the Thunder and has turned down interviews elsewhere.  It sounds like he's taking time to work things out.  I hope he comes back to the game sooner rather than later; he seems like one of the genuinely good dudes.

On top of that, recent history has been kind on his coaching record. I disagreed with how he used guys in his last few years in NO, but they actually won games with a poorly constructed roster.

And he didn't try to stretch the springiest PNR big in the league out to the 3 point line.  

Scott Brooks in as DC's new head coach.

The Knickerbockers are choosing between Kurt Rambis (Phil's choice) and David Blatt (everyone else's).

Adam Silver has said the '17 All-Star game will move out of Charlotte if the North Carolina anti-LGBT law stays in place.

49 minutes ago, evilwaldo said:

Scott an Hinkie need to get together to see what they could do to an NBA franchise.

They could create a team that goes 0-82!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Luke Walton is a way better free agent coach than Brooks.

If Brooks helps them reel in the Durantula that changes the equation significantly.

9 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

There had been talk that he's not interested in a homecoming the second Brooks signed.

If that's the case it's a dumb hire. The only value Brooks has would be recruiting Durant. If he can't do that what's the point?