DVDVR Message Board

The NHL Begins Again on 10/12/16

Dolfan in NYC

We are rumored to be offering $12 million in Pegulia Bucks per year for Stamkos. That's not the thing that worries me, I'm far more worried about the blood clots (particularly after how they wrecked the career of Chris Bosh). 

37 minutes ago, Serious Darius Bagfelt said:

Does Buffalo want to be that dopey with big money contracts again especially with the cap flatlining for the forseeable future.  

Stamkos might be a slight bit better than Ville Leino or Matt Moulson no? I know the cap sucks but the thought of Eichel and Stamkos on the PP is fap-worthy for sure.

Fans who defend their team blindly when they do something wrong (like my fellow Sabres fans defending the team's decision to charge admission for the draft) are a pathetic embarrassment who give fans a bad name.

If the team is indeed named the Black Knights they MUST use "The Black Knight ALWAYS triumphs" drop from Monty Python after every goal.

http://www.generalfanager.com/teams/expansion

This is pretty neat. You can go through the whole expansion draft with it. Does take a while because you have to set the protected list for all 30 teams first, though. But a couple things are clear. There is shenanigans with goalies coming, and Columbus is screwed.

Dear St. Louis Blues.

I gave you a lot of shit last year. I thought you did a terrible job, and that I was smarter then you. Then you went to the Western Conference Finals, and made me look foolish. And good on you at that!

That said, I still think I'm smarter then you, especially if you idiots trade Brian Elliot to Calgary for a 2nd. That's stupid. That is very very very stupid Blues. Do not do that shit.

Signed, Daniel.

Welp, Fuck this team.

Best fucking goaltender the franchise has ever fucking had. He gets us to the Western Conference Finals despite the team being no better then they were either of the last 2 years, when we tried to put some other asshole as our No.1 and they failed miserably. All for a god damned fucking 2nd.

Fuck you Doug Armstrong.