DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2016 - The Quest For The Cup

Dolfan in NYC

14 hours ago, pipGofern said:

This is surreal. I thought the Pens season was lost at Christmas. Never in a million years did I think this would be the year. After all those years with the Big Two only to fizzle out they finally assemble a team of cast offs and youngsters and it all comes together. 

So happy for Sid and Geno. 

Very happy for both of them. Injuries and other shit might have cost them another cup along the way. I'm glad they got their 2nd.  Also,  this reminds me of the Cardinals a bit where they'd win 100+ games and shit the bed but then they won a world series having won like 83 games or something like that.  It all works out in the end.

Overall I thought it was a very good playoffs but it's too bad the final was, honestly, pretty one sided. In truth Pittsburgh the better team in all six games.

I am sorry but the Sharks mustering 2 shots in the final period is disgraceful. The Ultimate Sharks.

23 hours ago, Death From Above said:

Overall I thought it was a very good playoffs but it's too bad the final was, honestly, pretty one sided. In truth Pittsburgh the better team in all six games.

I am sorry but the Sharks mustering 2 shots in the final period is disgraceful. The Ultimate Sharks.

Joe Thornton was invisible. 0 goals, just 3 assists,  -4 and only 9 shots. That's just terrible.