DVDVR Message Board

WWE Raw 4-4-16 - Post-WrestleMania Raw

MGFanJay

This show did an awful job of building the future for everyone but Enzo Amore. Motherfucker made himself a star in a minute with a promo about having a micsaber for the haters and having the gift of gab and the gift of jab.  Fatal 4 way was a blast too - we got AJ Styles vs. Cesaro vs. Owens main eventing the post-WM Raw for a WWE Title shot. Incredible. AJ winning was a huge surprise too.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2016/04/wwe-raw-4-4-16-post-mania-show.html

Screens -

4d3fe5475955939.jpg

0d3a90475956004.jpg

aac01a475959185.jpg

84234b475966513.jpg

8f4b6d475964224.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/r1fx2kdtzdunvdlqvdlhyi53bt23vuom

1 minute ago, MGFanJay said:

This show did an awful job of building the future for everyone but Enzo Amore. Motherfucker made himself a star in a minute

You may have all lost faith in this company but I still believe they can find a way to fuck that up.

• Like 10

I watched this RAW to say bye bye to everyone from NXT whom I love. I'm the only person here who will think wistfully of the Apollo Crews NXT Champion run that never was. Enzo will always be over, at least.

I guess Roman Reigns is stealing Baron Corbin's "Indy Killer" gimmick because what I'm thinking is going to happen over the next few months is that Reigns beats up all the fan-favorite indy stars with a smirk on his face during title matches. He's a tweener. Like Diesel, but without the charisma and with way better matches. 

Enzo & Cass was the best debut in a LONG time. Instant stars.

Poor Lilian butchered like 4 different things tonight.

Sucks for Zayn. Hope he's not hurt too badly.

How the fuck do the Colons get introductory vignettes(for their what? 3rd repackaging?) but Corbin & Crews don't? This company is so ass-backward at times it's mind-boggling.

Just now, grizzlyedwin said:

So what was everyone saying last night about AJ being buried?

If you're going to make a guy #1 contender then it makes even less sense for him to lose last night.  It'd be nice if someone had a little momentum built up once in a while. I love that AJ is going up against Roman, should be a great match..  but where does Roman go from here?  That wasn't a turn was it? 

• Like 2

Guest Edwin

I didn't pay much attention, but I thought that show was pretty bad aside from the 4 way which I thought was pretty good, Enzo and Cass' promo and Apollo Crews squashing Tyler Breeze was fun too.

Charlotte had to do a difficult promo where she had to shoot and work at the same time, while handling a wild crowd, and as far as I'm concerned she knocked it out of the park. Hell, she made me forget to turn to Better Call Saul at 10, and that's about the highest honor I can give to something on Raw. WOMEN'S WRESTLING indeed.

Now I don't actually watch NXT, so I'd never seen this Enzo and Cass before, but...God I don't think I've ever hated a fucking pro wrestler as instantly as I did when Enzo started talking. Fuck that guy.

• Like 1

Really fun show. I thought Cena would be in the 4-way, but then here comes Based Cesaro to shock us all. I honestly thought Jericho would win, but I'm glad it was AJ, even though I wanted it to be Cesaro. 

Enzo is absolute gold on the mic. Great to see Maryse back. Will they do Emma and Zack vs Miz and Maryse? And I'm 100% down with somewhat babyface Wyatts. 

The crowd was annoying as fuck, though. 

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

If you're going to make a guy #1 contender then it makes even less sense for him to lose last night.  It'd be nice if someone had a little momentum built up once in a while. 

Niners and I agree. Close the thread.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, The Comedian said:

Now I don't actually watch NXT, so I'd never seen this Enzo and Cass before, but...God I don't think I've ever hated a fucking pro wrestler as instantly as I did when Enzo started talking. Fuck that guy.

You are dead inside.

• Like 24

1 minute ago, EVA said:

Good news, Enzo and Cass.  You're finally getting called up to the main roster.

Bad news:  your first program is with the Dudleys.

On the plus side, promos between Bubba and Enzo should be pretty good.

I don't get the Enzo thing at all. His catchphrases are stupid and it just doesn't entertain me in the least, but the crowd seemed to enjoy it so maybe I'm just an out of touch old man who doesn't know what a burrito is.

• Like 1