DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLEMANIA 32 POST SHOW THREAD

RIPPA

This thread will open at 11 PM

I am sure the show will still be going but I am also sure I will have fallen asleep

God Bless the new automatic locking and unlocking feature

Ladder match was cool. I would say the booking sucked but that'd be giving them too much credit. I can't really argue the decision in the women's title match because while I would have liked to see Sasha or Becky win at least Charlotte is young and pretty fucking good in her own right.  Corbin winning the Andre Battle Royal was okay but the match itself sucked. 

List of people who are important:

The Rock, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Chris Jericho.

List of people who aren't important:  Anyone under 40.

• Like 3

Pretty much spot on.

I'm a huge Foley guy, but there was no point for that to transpire......and while I know it's common to laugh at how badly the Wyatts have been buried, but holy shit, that was like burying someone alive then building a skyscraper on top of it.  

I don't even want to get started on the piece of shit Ambrose and Lesnar was.

Hated the ladder match, liked the 6 Man, loved the women's match. The rest of this card can suck a dick.

Speaking as a guy who went to way to many ECW Arena shows for actual ECW shows... I'd rather sit through 3 1/2 hour long ECW show in the ECW Arena with no air conditioning WITH ECW FANS (no less) than sit  through this card again in the comfort of my own home.

James

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I might be in the "who cares" camp for Brock now too. Not really to any fault of his own but what's the point of this. Dean didn't need to win but he COULD have been made in some type of way. He got a lot of offense in but didn't come anywhere close to winning or an Austin at WM13 type moment..  nothing of the sort.  Keeping Brock that strong doesn't really accomplish much at this point.

Stream died for me the second Steph appeared onscreen. Should have taken it as a sign and gone to bed. Got it running instead. 

4am is going to suck...and I did it for this? Oof.