DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2016 - APRIL

Dolfan in NYC

Well, I guess that's the reason you don't load them up and then have to try to get Hunter Pence out. On the plus side, bats kept at it, and sweet jesus did Pederson mash that ball he hit out.

Goddamn, I miss this game when it's not being played.

15 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Schwarber just fucked himself good in the OF colliding with Fowler.

FDUFHdwslfkjcvchcqsca;kljfvchbasq;KJLHDFCBN
WSDEFQCV;OLKJHBNMADASV./;K

I speak Delirious so I understood all that.

5 hours ago, El Dragon said:

Also, broken ankles can actually heal quicker then some ankle sprains.

As someone who was told directly by a doctor in college that I would have been better off breaking my ankle than the sprain I had - this is true

Now that being said - I was never ever in the physical condition Schwarber is in nor did I ever have access to the resources he has

I really enjoyed seeing him try to corral the ball as it caromed away and rolled past him. Ankle sprain be damned, that dude is a fucking gamer.

I did not enjoy the mics picking up on his moans and groans. He sounded like he was in some pretty intense pain there. I hope he heals up quickly.

12 hours ago, RIPPA said:

As someone who was told directly by a doctor in college that I would have been better off breaking my ankle than the sprain I had - this is true

Now that being said - I was never ever in the physical condition Schwarber is in nor did I ever have access to the resources he has

I experienced the same thing four years ago, missing a step and going down a flight of stairs. 

So... Do we have the debate about pulling out a rookie throwing a FUCKING NO HITTER after 7 1/3 because he hit some random arbitrary number here or in the stupidity thread.