DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2016 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

On 4/20/2016 at 6:36 AM, Red is Dead said:

She's either going to eat you, fuck you, or kill you.

I can't say anything without seeming like a creepy old bastard so I will say nothing...

• Like 2

Ok - I just assumed watching the match that it had to have been from years ago because there's no possible way you could seriously run that in 2016.

I'm surprised, yet I guess not surprised at all.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rzombie1988 said:

As someone who thinks Shelly is one of the hotter divas ever, I have no problem with this.

There is a tipping point where the amount of skin you are showing goes from sexy to unsexy, and she jumped over it, did a back flip, and landed on her fucking head.  

10 minutes ago, supremebve said:

There is a tipping point where the amount of skin you are showing goes from sexy to unsexy, and she jumped over it, did a back flip, and landed on her fucking head.  

She poses nude...and believe me, she's all sexy.  Honest to God think her and Melina(before she became normal again/gained weight/had kids/aged) are two of the hottest American women I've ever seen.

Also it's Impact and she's been around for over 10 years and still is bad in ring. We all know what she's there for and I ain't complaining.

Just now, rzombie1988 said:

She poses nude...

That is kind of my point, if you are going to wear clothes you should wear something that fits your body in a way that makes your body and your clothes look their best.  Being nude is sexy, wearing revealing clothes is sexy, wearing clothes that make you look like you are the worst dressed prostitute on Hookers at the Point is not sexy.  I'm not calling her a prostitute.  I'm saying judging her fashion sense by the standards of the low-priced prostitutes on Hookers at the Point, she'd be poorly dressed if she was a prostitute.

1 hour ago, Marty Sugar said:

Fuck I hate when this board discusses women and how they look and dress.

Marty: We've both been here long enough to know what's always going to happen in the GIF thread. Let's just face it, we are amused by sick little monkeys jacking it to female wrestlers that wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

They'd be entertaining we framistan-ed "prostitute" into "special little angel".

Edit: Well, marginally less stupid anyway.

"Woman who pukes in your mouth" > "special little angel".

Just sayin'

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

I'm not ashamed to admit that I always loved Disco Inferno.  He is by far my favorite comedy worker, remember when he tried to make the Figure Four his finisher, but he could never remember how to do it so he drew a diagram.  He'd get his opponent in the position to put it on, then pull out the diagram to try to figure out how to do it.  

BmPuwPlCYAEOjmV.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pete said:

HarmoniousPalatableKrill.gif

MLW was such an odd promotion for its brief life; this card is a great example. The two rings that facilitated this spot were there for one of the (if not THE) last War Games before WWE bought the rights from Dusty. Bill Alfonso "wrestled" in it for some reason. 

This same show had Mike Awesome vs. Samoa Joe: two of my all-time favorites in a surprisingly bleh match. 

13 hours ago, The Iron Yuppie said:

MLW was such an odd promotion for its brief life; this card is a great example. The two rings that facilitated this spot were there for one of the (if not THE) last War Games before WWE bought the rights from Dusty. Bill Alfonso "wrestled" in it for some reason. 

This same show had Mike Awesome vs. Samoa Joe: two of my all-time favorites in a surprisingly bleh match. 

They had Lawler lined up on the same team as Funk, but WWE pulled him a week before the event. 

What a weird promotion, and almost nothing of note that really holds up today considering the amount of talent they used. 

• Like 1