Friday, May 6: Santo and the Treasure of Dracula w/ live aftershow

Saturday, May 7: Robot Wars w/ live aftershow feat. Barbara Crampton

Sunday, May 8: Beyond Atlantis w/ live aftershow

Tribute Week:

Wednesday, May 11: Manos

Thursday, May 12: Future War

Friday, May 13: Hobgoblins

Starting tomorrow, here's how we'll release NEW EPISODES & SHORTS:

The EPISODE SCREENER will be released at 12:01am ET on the day of the event.Screeners will include closed captions, but no additional content (e.g. sponsor ads, intermission, etc).

The LIVESTREAM PREMIERE will begin at 8:00pm ET, for those who want to watch live with the community. The livestream version will include additional content, like an intermission and sponsor segments, but will not have closed captions.

The LIVE AFTERSHOW will begin around 9:30pm ET, or as soon as the episode is done. Can't make it to the premiere when it starts? Watch the episode earlier in the day, and you'll be able to join the livestream late and catch the live discussion afterward!

Finally, a reminder:

Starting tomorrow, the Gizmoplex will let you stream every available classic episode of MST3K on demand, for free, and without ads! 

That's over 150 episodes and shorts from Seasons 1-10, to watch whenever you want... and even better, the full classic library is available on demand to EVERYONE, even if you don't have a paid Gizmoplex MEMBER PASS or want to see the new episodes. Just register for a free Gizmoplex account to start watching!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RandomAct said:

Really impressed with how smoothly the app runs, and there is an impressive amount of classic content available. From what I've read, I'm optimistic about the new stuff.

They’ve actually addressed a lot of the concerns that fans had during the soft launch. There has been audio sync issues and some really hinky green screen—the first was fixed, the other improved.

Many fans were vocally upset about the new Crow voice that debuts in episode three. I immediately didn’t like it and then got used to it within about ten minutes. Will be interesting to see how people react on Sunday.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 8:41 PM, Raziel said:

I'd feel better if I knew how long the $150 pass lasted.

On 4/10/2022 at 7:14 PM, Brian Fowler said:

Yeah. Is it a year?

Per the website, the pass goes through February 28, 2023. I wish I could justify the price point and I might if it was a one-time purchase, but that's REALLY rough for less than a year's access to everything.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ace said:

Yvonne Freese (MegaSynthia & GPC) has been diagnosed with MS. a GoFundMe has been made for her.

Yeah, that fucking sucks. The Gofundme is legit (cast members and Frank Coniff have donated).

Saw Yvonne live in Boston and she was great.

• 2 months later...

Turkey Day Marathon schedule is already out, including some Season 13 material in a pleasant surprise.

Shout! Factory TV and Joel Hodgson’s Alternaversal Productions Present the “Surgically Enhanced” 2022 Mystery Science Theater 3000 Turkey Day Marathon

Tune In to See Eight Freshly “Surgically Enhanced” Fan Favorite Classic Episodes, Plus Two Fan-Favorite Episodes from Season 13!

This year’s annual Mystery Science Theater 3000 Turkey Day Marathon is the biggest event in nearly 30 years. Join your fellow MSTies along with hosts Felicia Day and Rebecca Hanson for a day stuffed with turkey… of the cinematic variety!

Starting at 7 am ET / 4 am PT on Thursday, November 24, the marathon will feature an extended lineup of ten feature-length episodes and one short film. Alongside new host segments, this year’s event includes two feature-length episodes and a short from the show’s current Season 13, screening for the first time outside of MST3K’s independent streaming platform, the Gizmoplex.

The marathon also features eight classic episodes with newly upscaled versions for this year’s Turkey Day event.

Series Creator Joel Hodgson says, “These ‘Surgically Enhanced’ episodes have had their visual components upgraded to 1080p from the original 480p. Strangely, the MST3K Surgically Enhanced process also gives the upscaled films a distinctive ‘new car’ smell.”

7 am ET / 4 am PT The Sword and the Dragon
9 am ET / 6 am PT The Starfighters
11 am ET /8 am PT Catalina Caper (FAN SELECTED EPISODE)
1 pm ET / 10 am PT Horror of Party Beach (FAN SELECTED EPISODE)
3 pm ET / 12 pm PT Santo in the Treasure of Dracula (Season 13: The Gizmoplex) (Trailer)
5 pm ET/ 2 pm PT Beyond Atlantis (Season 13: The Gizmoplex) (Trailer)

7 pm ET / 4 pm PT Warrior of the Lost World (FAN SELECTED EPISODE)
9 pm ET / 6 pm PT City Limits
11 pm ET / 8 pm PT Parts: The Clonus Horror (FAN SELECTED EPISODE)
1 am ET / 10 pm PT Mitchell
3 am ET / 12 am PT Sleep for Health (S13 short)

• Like 1

On 11/9/2022 at 12:14 PM, Pete said:

Turkey Day Marathon schedule is already out, including some Season 13 material in a pleasant surprise.

The “surgically enhanced” version of Pumaman looked great, so I’m excited to see how these will look.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2022 at 8:56 AM, Control said:

All season 13 episodes are half-off this weekend (rent or buy), and a season pass (which includes downloads) is $75.

Still a big ask for what amounts to 3 months of full access till it expires in (I believe) February.

Turkey Day marathon eps are free on the Gizmoplex until Monday. I think the "Santo in the Treasure of Dracula" stinger might be my new favorite, plus it's very cool seeing Black Gordman get some screen time as Santo's opponent.

• 3 months later...

Interestingly, Pluto is starting to show the Gizmoplex eps. Santo in the Treasure of Dracula and Robot Wars have shown today and Beyond Atlantis is on deck. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Interestingly, Pluto is starting to show the Gizmoplex eps. Santo in the Treasure of Dracula and Robot Wars have shown today and Beyond Atlantis is on deck. 

Yes, now that the annual pass has expired, they’ve licensed season 13 to Pluto. Good idea: hard to get new eyes on the product otherwise.

I thought the riffs were really good this season, so it’s worth a watch. MUNCHIE might be my favourite.

• 5 months later...

Two very good experiments and an all-time classic short (Viking Women's infamous "Home Economics Story"). 

"'Kachow?!' What, is Don Martin working with you guys now?"

• Like 1

• 2 months later...