DVDVR Message Board

For Those Seeking Better Themes

RIPPA

I added two that I hope will work in a pinch

BlueBroh

BlackChrome

Each is based around the color in it's name

Hopefully this will work for those that couldn't really handle the ones with white backgrounds

They also have mobile versions available so you can change on the mobile version too

• Like 3

BlueBroh and Black Chrome are sooooooo nice!  I'm having a hard time deciding which one to stick with.  I'll do a day with one then the other to see which one sticks.

But I'm sure liking these a ton, even better than DustBlue.  Thanks a bunch!

• Like 1

Couldn't help but notice that whatever the yellow/pink/forest green theme is called has conveniently rendered the "switch themes" link nearly invisible. :blink:

EDIT: Link was at the bottom, almost but not completely obscured. I am a self-helper.

• Like 1

I added "CaliRed" which was done by the same guy who did the Blue and Black ones.

I am just seeking a green one that works.

I was cock-teased by the theme that someone did that made the Version 4 board look like the Version 3 - thus all you who hated change would be happy. Sadly - the theme is already out of date and doesn't work.

• Like 1

If I were to make one suggestion,  on Chrome Black,  the spoiler box text ended up white on white.  Not so bad on a PC where you can hilight, but really bad on mobile.

I can deal with the Red (though I might switch to the STRONG CLIMB) but still miss me Neon Green and White

EDIT: I went back to Seamless. Stripes man... I can't deal with that. Just take this and change the back-background from an aqua to a neon green and I'm with ya. 

EDIT II: My vision is shit so I prefer for this board to be very bright/very irritating. Like its members! :P

4 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

Is there a mobile theme for the phone that I cant find?

All the themes work for both the regular and mobile version (well at least all the ones I uploaded who the fuck knows with Dean's)

Just scroll to the bottom - the drop down is in the center of the screen

4 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I can deal with the Red (though I might switch to the STRONG CLIMB) but still miss me Neon Green and White

EDIT: I went back to Seamless. Stripes man... I can't deal with that. Just take this and change the back-background from an aqua to a neon green and I'm with ya. 

EDIT II: My vision is shit so I prefer for this board to be very bright/very irritating. Like its members! :P

Finally, a MAN!  All these wusses who can't handle my elaborate skins can GO SCREW!   STRONG CLIMB SKIN 4-EVER~!

• Like 2