Sign in to follow this  
RIPPA

[MM16] FINAL 4 - SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. SASHA BANKS

MM16: FINAL 4 - SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. SASHA BANKS  

129 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

I am just hoping this works

Poll open until Saturday Morning

I see Nakamura and I'm like goddamn that's a good beef bowl.  Let's see you make me want to eat some Gyuudon Sasha

• Like 1

This is the one I've dreaded. My two favorite wrestlers of 2015 going head to head. I've got to think about this one.

Imagine if someone said the exact same thing TC did about Nakamura about Sasha.

I don't think they'd be with us anymore.

That was me, but if it looks like I was TC it just means you have Rippa and Moe on ignore, sorry for outing you

I'm surprised Nakamura has led this at all. I'm guessing Sasha takes over and runs away with it though.

10 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

I'm surprised Nakamura has led this at all. I'm guessing Sasha takes over and runs away with it though.

I haven't seen enough Nakamura to vote, but from what I've seen he seems pretty awesome. I'm not surprised it's close.

Natural, I love you, but right now I want to cut off your hands

no offense

• Like 2

Aw, Rippa, why must you make me choose, man?

Had to go with Sasha, as much as I love Nakamura.

Nakamura has the utmost talent, is still the King of Strong Style, and is the hardest hitting person in the sport.

Unfortunately, he happened to come across the one human being in existence who manages to have more swag than he does. Advantage: Sasha.

• Like 1

She had it in her genes by being related to Snoop

Nak had to find it himself

• Like 2

I've never had to talk a drunk friend out of buying clothes to dress more like Sasha Banks

yet

• Like 2

2015 wasn't even really a great year for Naka. Outside the AJ match there was a lot of wheel spinning in the period and he also sat out the last month entirely while between contracts and didn't really do much of anything past 1/4.

Even when Sasha was out of the spotlight she was still putting on great undercard matches and doing shit like twerking with the New Day.

I just can't see the argument for Naka this year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cristobal said:

You need better drunk friends.

I need friends who don't get drunk at malls

I'm not a fan of Nakamura's shtick but looking at the final four, who else can can I realistically say might be eligible to be called the best in the world?   Bayley and Sasha are very good but are immensely overrated and haven't done much great stuff since the callups and Muertes is 20% Banderas, 80% booking and it's shocking he's gotten this far.  I don't think Nakamura's nearly as "charismatic" as he's given credit for but I can't deny how good he is i the ring and the impact he had on NJPW.

• Like 2

So what you're saying is there's an 80% chance I can have a match as good as Grave Consequences with Fenix right now

8 minutes ago, tromataker said:

So what you're saying is there's an 80% chance I can have a match as good as Grave Consequences with Fenix right now

There's an unprotected chair shot joke in here somewhere.