DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] FINAL 4 - SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. SASHA BANKS

RIPPA

MM16: FINAL 4 - SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs. SASHA BANKS  

129 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

10 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

I'm surprised Nakamura has led this at all. I'm guessing Sasha takes over and runs away with it though.

I haven't seen enough Nakamura to vote, but from what I've seen he seems pretty awesome. I'm not surprised it's close.

2015 wasn't even really a great year for Naka. Outside the AJ match there was a lot of wheel spinning in the period and he also sat out the last month entirely while between contracts and didn't really do much of anything past 1/4.

Even when Sasha was out of the spotlight she was still putting on great undercard matches and doing shit like twerking with the New Day.

I just can't see the argument for Naka this year.

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of Nakamura's shtick but looking at the final four, who else can can I realistically say might be eligible to be called the best in the world?   Bayley and Sasha are very good but are immensely overrated and haven't done much great stuff since the callups and Muertes is 20% Banderas, 80% booking and it's shocking he's gotten this far.  I don't think Nakamura's nearly as "charismatic" as he's given credit for but I can't deny how good he is i the ring and the impact he had on NJPW.

• Like 2