• IP.Board (Default)
    • Mobile Version
    • Phoenix
    • Opacity
    • Less Seizury
    • Home Jersey
    • Black Board Ringer
    • DustBlue

Just curious since I am pretty sure when the board is upgraded we have to reinstall themes so I am trying to get a sense of which ones are used (and if we want to introduce new ones)

And if you don''t know/have never changed the them you are using either the default skin (or visiting on the mobile site)

You can check the them you are using by clicking on Change Theme in the lower left - the check mark shows which one you currently use.

There is PHOENIX MOTHERFUCKER, and then there are all the themes that do not have the good fortune to be as awesome as PHOENIX MOTHERFUCKER.

(The only thing that would make it more awesome is if it could go back to the "poker table felt" green that the old board used to be.)

• Like 1

There are themes?

Yes but none of them are based around Batista's fashion statements so they might be worthless to you

I propose a new Batista couture based theme scheme centered on some of Batista's clothing sketches an ideas left behind in the locker room after that last fateful princess hand wave goodbye:

Theme 1: Dudley Moore at the harness races

Theme 2: Somber Jamie Kennedy pondering death

Theme 3: 1920s newsboy but with uggs

Theme 4: That one black Lieutenant who was always mad at nonchalant 80s cops

Theme 5: Predator armor from PREDATOR but more sporty

Theme 6: Disco mountie

THIS IS WHATE WE LOST CAUSE OF YOURALLGUYSES SMARKERY!!!

There are themes?

Yes but none of them are based around Batista's fashion statements so they might be worthless to you

I propose a new Batista couture based theme scheme centered on some of Batista's clothing sketches an ideas left behind in the locker room after that last fateful princess hand wave goodbye:

Theme 1: Dudley Moore at the harness races

Theme 2: Somber Jamie Kennedy pondering death

Theme 3: 1920s newsboy but with uggs

Theme 4: That one black Lieutenant who was always mad at nonchalant 80s cops

Theme 5: Predator armor from PREDATOR but more sporty

Theme 6: Disco mountie

THIS IS WHATE WE LOST CAUSE OF YOURALLGUYSES SMARKERY!!!

PHOENIX MOTHERFUCKER was a statement of the endless HEART of the board!  But yeah, Home Jersey was me hitting it out of the park!

Yellow and Green with pink quote boxes. Well, Nise does mean fake... maybe we're supposed to turn the brightness right up and stare at the board for a few minutes, then look at a white wall and we'll see the black blue in negative. Although it would be more lilac and mauve than black and blue, I reckon.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yes

All colors can be changed

It just requires more time than the 8 seconds Dean spent creating them

My problem now is that I like two of them (I'm using Nise Black Blue now.  YELLOW ON YELLOW!) and I'm now not motivated to create more yet.  This afternoon I will try to make a legit Black and Blue.  Without the pink and yellow.  But I fall in love so easily......