DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: Week 1

Dolfan in NYC

Hopefully one where we acknowledge that the only time they *need* extra protection is when they are in the act of throwing, which is how it should be. Can't have guys getting fucked in the knee while they throw that's fair, but if you run around then you should be like any other player.

MONDAY: Come home from work, pick the kiddo up from daycare, feed her, put her to bed, start hitting the Hop Devils while the Birds get mopped up by a backup QB and I decide whether to hope for the best or go into full-on LOL IGGLES schadenfreude.

Steak on the grill for me.

Jim Harbaugh was the QB fo a great Michigan team so he gets a lot of leeway from me but he's been a straight up dickhead since getting to the NFL.

What is on the gameday menu for you folks tomorrow?  Fire up the grill or just keep it simple with snacks?  If you catch someone you invited over double dipping their snack how do you handle it?

Two racks of ribs. Putting the dry rub on the ribs at around noon, throw them on the grill at about 2, let them cook on indirect low heat for around 2 hours. Make some cornbread, cook up some green beans from the garden, and drink up the last of my stock of Oberon. Should be good.

Harbaugh is the fourth best QB in Colts history. Almost got the team to a Super Bowl.  I have nothing bad to say about the man.

Let's see....Peyton, Johnny U, Bert Jones, Majik....hmm, 4th best?

Is he better than Jeff George?