DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: Week 1

Dolfan in NYC

Pitta's injury hurt a lot. At the end of the first half when they had to settle for the FG, Flacco would loooooooooove to throw a jumper to Pitta near the back of the end zone. Or they'd run the play to Clark, which he dropped like a fool.

Might be a bit of a trying year in Baltimore. It's all good though, got the ring.

I like how Flacco overthrew Stokely by five yards and the announcers blame it on Stokely.

Also they still haven't learned from last year and all you have to do is get the lead on the Ravens, and they forget Ray Rice is alive. Ok you don't want to run, why are you never using your checkdown receiver? It was awful last year too but the defense was good enough to get away with it.

I think Peyton might be giving God the middle finger and saying 'You want to fuck with the start if my game I will still let people on the east coast get to be before midnight'

And how pissed is Pepsi going to be there the soda sponsor of the NFL and coming back from brake to show John Elway drinking a Diet Coke