DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling: Sacrifice Spoilers for 4/26/16

TNA Impact Wrestling: Sacrifice - Airing April 19, 2016 from Orlando, FL

*Jeff Hardy comes to the ring limping and talks about the I Quit Match. Jeff says he's had great matches with Matt and hopes he Swanton'd some sense into him. Jeff says Matt didn't want him to be a Hardy but he always will be. Reby and Rockstar Spud interrupt. Reby tells Jeff that she hates him. Spud calls Jeff selfish for destroying Matt and promises Jeff will pay. Reby says Jeff makes her sick because he tore the family apart. Reby slaps Jeff. Jeff grabs her but Spud attacks him. Jeff lays out Spud with the Twist of Fate. Jeff tells Reby that she's a bitch witch of a wife and that she's the one who ruined the family.

*Bram def. Eric Young after the Brighter Side of Suffering through a table in a falls count anywhere match to win the King of the Mountain Championship

*Maria comes to the ring and talks about it being her first night in charge of the knockouts division until Gail Kim interrupts to argue. Gail accuses Maria of being behind Decay attacking her. Maria says she has no proof and calls her crazy. Maria then books Gail vs. Rosemary.

*Rosemary def. Gail Kim after a distraction from Maria.

*Drew Galloway def. Tyrus to retain the TNA Worlds Heavyweight Championship.

*Eli Drake hosts a talk segment called "Fact of Life" with the BroMans as his guests. Eli calls them dummies. Jessie points out Eli never being a champion and that he can't even beat Grado. They go back and forth until the BroMans toss Eli from the ring.

*Decay def. Beer Money in a Valley of Shadows match involving thumbtacks and barbed wire to become the new TNA World Tag Team Champions. After they recover, Beer Money embrace for a final time as this was Roode's last match in TNA.

*Mike Bennett def. Ethan Carter III in a no DQ match.

• 1 month later...

That Eli Drake segment was an all time worst TNA segment nominee. Between, Drake's shirt, the delayed sound effects and just the overall lack of heat, it was really bad.

Way too much Maria on this show. Can't stand her which I guess is the point. I love that EC3's 30-month streak of not getting pinned went over like a dud. Tag title match was the best match. Roode taking a chokeslam on thumbtacks on his final night was just nuts. Can't wait to see him get the WWE run he deserves.

10 hours ago, Tim Evans said:

Way too much Maria on this show.

I dunno, I feel Nice Guy Eddie and I would say otherwise (it's a Greek thing, man)  But yeah, she was on there a lot.

Only halfway through the show, but that Eli Drake segment was the worst.  They should never, ever, ever, ever attempt talking segments again.  Josh even said it was better than Ken Anderson's thing, but that was strange considering it really wasn't.

I've loved the EC3/Bennett feud, great promo work from both guys here. Pretty good main event. Wasn't crazy about that being the finish and the first time EC3's ever been pinned after all this time but it was ok, just the execution didn't seem as much of a struggle. Tag titles match ruled, they upped the violence from some of the recent Monsters ball matches. Great spots and finish. Was a fun little 4 month reunion run for Beer Money. I've been a big Decay fan since they formed so this was cool to see them win the titles. Still enjoy E li Drake, thought The Fact of Life was strangely entertaining. Dummy! Yeaaaah

On 4/27/2016 at 11:37 AM, NickMD said:

I dunno, I feel Nice Guy Eddie and I would say otherwise (it's a Greek thing, man)  But yeah, she was on there a lot.

Only halfway through the show, but that Eli Drake segment was the worst.  They should never, ever, ever, ever attempt talking segments again.  Josh even said it was better than Ken Anderson's thing, but that was strange considering it really wasn't.

There's no such thing as too much Maria. 

• Like 1