DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] Sweet 16: BAYLEY vs. PENTAGON JR

RIPPA

[MM16] BAYLEY vs. PENTAGON JR  

128 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

This poll is closed to new votes

I really want to see Bayley in LU fighting Pentagon Jr now.

This. They should ship half the Full Sail crowd over to the Temple, watch Pentagon Jr. break Bayley's arm and rush the ring while the little girls cry. Casey will take the hit for Pentagon and get stomped half to death by fuming parents. 

Actually the question is, WOULD Casey step in and try to stop Pentagon? .........

@Curt: To step in might show fear of either Pentagon getting hurt by the audience, or fear of Bayley getting hurt and the internet then imploding.

And well, Cero Miedo...so I'm thinking the answer is no.

This. They should ship half the Full Sail crowd over to the Temple, watch Pentagon Jr. break Bayley's arm and rush the ring while the little girls cry. Casey will take the hit for Pentagon and get stomped half to death by fuming parents.

Actually the question is, WOULD Casey step in and try to stop Pentagon? .........

Fuck no. I'd step in to help.
  • Like 2

Last night I spent about 20 minutes trying to find a cool looking Pentagon Jr shirt to order online somewhere.  I haven't bought a wrestling shirt since the Wanted Dead Cactus Jack shirt I had about 15 years ago.  Bailey is fantastic, but Pentagon is getting my vote.

Bayley being the best pure babyface in the biz is a fraud spread by NXT fetishists and semi-professional Bronies.

She's got a boyfriend but she's been leading that awkward virgin boy from Ireland on for months.  She's been using him as her hugbuddy.  He even introduced her to his parents.  It's deplorable behavior totally unbecoming of a babyface.

There's none of those shenanigans with Pentagon, Jr.  He's there to kick ass and break arms.  Cero shenanigans.  Cero miedo.

• Like 8

Bayley being the best pure babyface in the biz is a fraud spread by NXT fetishists and semi-professional Bronies.

She's got a boyfriend but she's been leading that awkward virgin boy from Ireland on for months.  She's been using him as her hugbuddy.  He even introduced her to his parents.  It's deplorable behavior totally unbecoming of a babyface.

There's none of those shenanigans with Pentagon, Jr.  He's there to kick ass and break arms.  Cero shenanigans.  Cero miedo.

Oh, and you're just going to ignore how Pentagon Jr. was led on for a whole season by Vampiro and could only get his vampire juggalo sempai to notice him by the two nearly beating each other to death?

Better to vote for the one who's doing the leading on than the one being led on. Plus, Bayley is a bigger catch than Vampiro, to boot.

Fuck no. I'd step in to help.

Well, I do like a man that stands by his principles. In some cases. 

EDIT: I would fully stand in front of Bailey and get my arm broken by Pentagon Jr... and respond, "YES, MASTER, THANK YOU". It's just the gentlemanly thing to do.

Man, I really like the current MLP series. It is genuinely a lot of fun and my wife collects selective bits of merch from it. That said, I don't know that I'd call myself a brony anymore. What started as men willing to acknowledge their enjoyment of a well made cartoon for young girls has gone to some weird places.

Anyway, now the idea of Bayley showing up in Equestria Girls or something is in my head and if anything that makes me feel better about my vote.

Oh, and you're just going to ignore how Pentagon Jr. was led on for a whole season by Vampiro and could only get his vampire juggalo sempai to notice him by the two nearly beating each other to death?

Better to vote for the one who's doing the leading on than the one being led on. Plus, Bayley is a bigger catch than Vampiro, to boot.

Vampyro did what he did to help open Pentagon's eyes and prepare him for a world he did not know was possible.  A world where he didn't have to carry Sexy Star in a meaningless tag team anymore.  A better world.

Bayley has covered Balor's eyes in a veil of deceit.  Used him for his hugs.  Led him on with the dancing that is dirty when she clearly intends to just do him dirty in the end.  It's shameful.  Do not be fooled by her sweet facade!  It only leads to heartache and cosplaying as a mass murderer.

• Like 1

The best thing about this tournament is that it turned my indifference toward LU into active dislike. I hope LU gets canceled, and then a small asteroid falls onto the Temple and destroys it, and then Pentagon Jr. is forced to seek employment in WWE doing "Lucha!" chants and jobbing to Stardust on Main Event.

• Like 1