DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] Sweet 16: BAYLEY vs. PENTAGON JR

RIPPA

[MM16] BAYLEY vs. PENTAGON JR  

128 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

This poll is closed to new votes

I think the trouble is going to come down to Bayley having one of the best years of anyone in recent memory with a common agreement of having the top 2 matches and a wealth of other good stuff. The only person I can see really matching that is Sasha.

I take argument with Bayley/Sasha 2 being a top 2 match in the voting period. I can't say it was better then Fenix/Muertes, for instance.

I can and I don't even think it was the best of the Bayley/Sasha matches

But then we are really arguing between puppies and kittens

• Like 1

I don't either.

See, I know my constant Pentagon support may make some of you angry.

Remember that triple threat title match?

I told Mil Muertes he got lucky.  He stared me down.  A lot.  Seemed like a pretty long time.  Cero Miedo.

None of you are scarier than Mil Muertes.  Plus if you vote just to spite me it's your own fault for being so easily swayed.

I know I'm an asshole but at least I stand by my convictions.

I feel like the Pentagon crowd should find a corner and form a support group where we give each other intense Sid fistbumps.

Also, the cacomorphobia joke got a legit lol out of me. Nice.

I dunno where zev was going with that, cuz that punchline seems almost too obvious

I was going for the obvious punchline setup, wanted to see how fast someone would offer it.

In the year 2016, I don't really have a stomach for indie wrestling. I also don't have El Rey.

In the year 2016, Pentagon Jr. made me want to watch PWG and constantly reminded me I was missing out by not tracking down LU in some fashion.

I think Bayley had some dope matches, but I can't help but notice that it was the performance of her opponents that really stuck with me in those matches.

She was even in my favorite match of the year (vs. Eva Marie (I love a good dog & pony show)) but wasn't actually the reason I loved it. So I went with Pentagon.