DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania XXXII

Dolfan in NYC

!0 Divas- The side with Brie wins.

Ryback-Kalisto- Ryback, but he shakes Kalisto's hand after.

Andre Battle Royal- Wyatt, after Strowman takes out Henry/Big Show/Kane, he eliminates himself.

7 Man LAdder match- They've been letting Ryder talk a lot lately on the Fallout shows about his Wrestlemania moment. The ring is cleared, he climbs the ladder, gets his fingertips on the belt, and Owens powerbombs him off the ladder and retains.

New Day-LON- New Day wins after riding in on actual unicorns.

Usos-Dudleys- Usos. I guess. 

Divas Title: Becky wins. Just a hunch.

Aj-Jericho- AJ.

HHH-Reigns- Reigns wins. Fans crap all over. The Rock is nowhere to be found.

Shane-Undertaker- Shane after full-on roster mutiny to help him win.

Not saying they would or are going to - but if they were going to do something with Ryback (say interfere in a match or something) it for the best to have his match way early (especially if they have Kallisto retain for some reason)

Heh. Mentioning WrestleMania entrances, who knows what the fuck OTT WrestleMania entrance Triple H gets this year. We've have Trips wearing a skull mask with shoulder pads accompaniment, dry ice stuck to stomach passing through stone set, scantily clad ladies and fuckin' Terminators last year.

14 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Heh. Mentioning WrestleMania entrances, who knows what the fuck OTT WrestleMania entrance Triple H gets this year.

Giant inflatable wacky arms that somehow look like sledgehammers and water bottles?

No, seriously, they'll have one of Lemmy's guitars and an amp set up and spotlighted, just like at the Grammys.

20 minutes ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

I can't believe Mania is this week.  Not excited at all, except to see the set pieces.  

Well its not like they've done much to build it up. Having a PPV in February and now this Network special in between really killed things. They really backed themselves into a corner with their standard 2-3 week build for all shows. Wrestlemania, despite being a huge show has literally become just another show for them.

• Like 1

I remember not being pumped at all for Mania last year. Then it overachieved in spades, and became one of my top five WrestleManias ever. 

Vince knows there's negativity among some fans going into this show, so I think he has at least one "HOLY SHIT!" moment up his sleeve. 

• Like 1

Predictions

Undertaker/Shane: I think Shane wins with help from Austin. Michaels gets involved on Vince's behalf. After the match, Vince curses out Taker and gets a Tombstone.

Reigns/HHH: I think Roman wins here whether he ends up going heel or not. I think Rock gets involved in some way. Roman should turn on him but I don't have much confidence in them going that way.

Lesnar/Ambrose: Seems like they want Ambrose to be a new Mick Foley and Mick always lost so Ambrose takes the beating of the year and comes up short. Brock bleeds.

New Day/League of Nations: New Day get the big entrance, they win the match against the odds, and get destroyed by the Balor Club after the match.

Charlotte/Sasha/Becky: I think Sasha and Becky cost each other the match so Charlotte adds to her heat. Sasha and Becky go off into a feud leaving an opening for Bayley to debut and feud with Charlotte.

Styles/Jericho: Styles wins clean in a solid match.

Owens/Ziggler/Miz/Zayn/Sin Cara/Ryder: No real point to Owens losing the belt here.

Andre Battle Royal: Braun Strowman

Kalisto/Ryback: Kalisto gets a flash pin leading to Ryback going full heel.

Brie pins Lana in the 10 Divas Tag.

Dudleys/Usos: They seem to be using the Dudleys more than the Usos at the moment

Joe being slated to stay in NXT doesn't mean he (or any other NXT Talent) wouldn't be in the Battle Royal. Itami was in it last year and was kept in NXT afterwards. Putting Joe in it might be a way to showcase him and let people who may not know already that Joe is in NXT and get a few more eyes on that product.

I mean, I cannot believe that people in here are predicting Shane McMahon to beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and those people are making a very likely prediction.

No streak or not, loss due to ga-ga and outside interference or not, that is absolutely ridiculous. 

'15/'16 WWE has to be officially worse than '94/'95 WWE, which I think was probably their worst year ever (not counting years without much tape, of course). 

5 hours ago, Charlie M. said:

Brock bleeds.

Brock bleeds in every match nowadays, doesn't he? He's got tissue paper for forehead skin.

17 hours ago, zev said:

No, no togas at Mania. It'll be awful cuz they can't have Heenan ride in on a camel.

OR... it will be awesome because of the return of Finkus Maximus

WM92.jpg

• Like 3

According to Pwinsider.com, John Cena is close to a WWE return. It is expected that he will be medically cleared at any time, if he hasn’t been already. The site also reports that he will appear at WrestleMania in some form. Cena has been out of action since December, due to suffering a torn rotator cuff and needing surgery to repair it. 

I am calling it now. Wrestlemania 9 finish all over again.

I'm more interested in fantasy booking WrestleMania entrances than matches.

The Women should all ride cars to the ring.  Charlotte should be riding in a limo with a hottub in the back with Ric in there.  Sasha should be in the Escalade naturally.  And Becky should be in something out of Mad Max.

New Day should ride in on one of these... but a unicorn.

I saw that Charlotte's getting her own version of the robe Ric wore for his match with HBK. Sasha could probably have Snoop do a version of her song. I like the Mad Max idea for Becky.

I'm hoping Reigns debuts a new look at Mania. He looks so low rent and dated with his Shield garb. This is the time to move on.

Has to be a bad sign for the card itself when a good chunk of the chatter is on ring entrances.

But what the heck, I'll continue to run with it and say I wonder if Lori Petty is available. I want to see Becky show up with Tank Girl and her Tank.

We can then see a LON split and a Becky and Sheamus feud with Lana and Rusev over ring entrance gimmick infringement.

Also, I want Reigns to have one of those carts that Heenan and Andre and folks used for WM3. Do not want to see Reigns walking all the way down from the top of Jerry World.

• Like 1