Charlotte © vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks

Street Fight

Brock Lesnar vs. Dean Ambrose

Brie Bella vs. Lana

The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz

AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale

-----

I still say they're setting up Shane as having a proxy to fight for him.  If it is, it's probably Ziggler. 

After Shane's highlight reel and the build so far, a proxy seems highly unlikely and would blow any potential lapsed fan interest that's been garnered since Shane's return.

You would think Usos/Dudleys and the total divas blow off will be on the pre-show. Styles/Jericho has yet to be announced? on paper, aside from Brock/Ambrose this show looks dreadful.

• Like 1

Was Neville supposed to be a part of the IC title match? 

I'll have to see how the next couple of weeks of tv go, before I make any predictions....or wait to see who else is injured before then, since that seems to be a pretty common occurrence now.

Since they haven't actually mentioned the Andre Battle Royal yet - there is a chance they could move that to some other PPV

But then you have a ton of guys not actually on the show

I thought the talk going around was the Lana Brie match would be an 8 diva match with Lana+ Team Bad + Summer vs Team Bella + Paige + Natty

Yeah, that's the "get every other woman on the (pre)show" match.

Addition via subtraction: take Miz out of that match FFS

Definitely agree with this. If Neville didn't get hurt, a 4-way would be fine, but now they'd be better working Miz out of the program.

I also can't see Ziggler replacing Shane, given how much more over Shane is right now. I'm sure Dolph will interfere in that match, but it looks more like they're setting up a heel turn to me.

Since they haven't actually mentioned the Andre Battle Royal yet - there is a chance they could move that to some other PPV

They did announce the André Battle Royal on the Interwebs.

They did announce the André Battle Royal on the Interwebs.

What's weird is that I went looking for that very page on the site yesterday and couldn't find it

Of course the new layout is a disaster

I could see them adding Big Show and Ziggler to the IC match as they are both guys who have had beef with Owens in the last few weeks/months and it seemed like that's where they were headed with Neville, too.

And it's almost definite that the other divas will be added to the Brie/Lana thing, what with Lana palling with Team BAD. It will probably be Brie/Fox/Paige/Nattie vs. Lana/Summer/Team BAD and will hopefully be on the pre-show

Well they said the show is seven hours so I assume the pre-show will be half of those matches. I mean I can't imagine they would willingly put The Uso's vs. Dudley's on the main card.

I saw on the SC subreddit that with everyone on the roster not in a match (this is assuming there isnt some giant ladder match for the IC Title like last year) that there are only 25 guys for the Andre battle royal. They would have to call up some NXT stars to fill the gaps.

Shane vs. Taker is gonna be such a crazy match. It's just a shame the story that's going with it makes no frigging sense what so ever.

Taker looks like hell, but he's still physically capable of holding up his end (and Shane's.) I'm sure he doesn't want to get embarrassed in his home state, especially when every Mania might be his last. I really hope the Shane match is every bit of the beautifully absurd schmohz that Sting/HHH was last year.