DVDVR Message Board

Sept Wrestling Jibber Jabber Thread

RIPPA

I was up until 3am watching the first six episodes of Breaking Bad last night. I have come out of my sequestered hiding long enough to pass along the note that BIG DAVE Meltzer keeps mentioning the fact that if John Cena wasn't injured, everything that is happening to Daniel Bryan would happen with John Cena in his place.

Better or worse than what has played out the last month?

Worse than Walt killing Jesse.

• Like 1

I imagine Kane will be back when he finishes his movie, pretty sure Henry and Mysterio have both been cleared to return.  Cena should be back around Rumble, Sheamus probably around Mania.

Mentioning John Cena and the Royal Rumble reminds me of John Cena's surprise return in the 2008 Royal Rumble match. What a great moment.

I was up until 3am watching the first six episodes of Breaking Bad last night. I have come out of my sequestered hiding long enough to pass along the note that BIG DAVE Meltzer keeps mentioning the fact that if John Cena wasn't injured, everything that is happening to Daniel Bryan would happen with John Cena in his place.

Better or worse than what has played out the last month?

Worse than Walt killing Jesse.

Everybody can laugh now, but this board has A LOT of threads and a lot of people in those threads talking about TV shows they're starting to get into; book series they're starting to read, and movies they're interested in seeing.

Notes are being taken.

Lives will be ruined.

See you all in a couple of weeks.

• Like 2

I imagine Kane will be back when he finishes his movie, pretty sure Henry and Mysterio have both been cleared to return. Cena should be back around Rumble, Sheamus probably around Mania.

Any word if Kane will get his 3 foot penis for the See No Evil sequel? Vince is a genius.

I imagine Kane will be back when he finishes his movie, pretty sure Henry and Mysterio have both been cleared to return. Cena should be back around Rumble, Sheamus probably around Mania.

Any word if Kane will get his 3 foot penis for the See No Evil sequel?

We can only hope.

Someone mentions Breaking Bad plot shit in this thread one more time and I'm going to do something drastic.

Wait until someone makes another McMahons = the Lannisters comparison and spoils what happened to _____ in the next book.

Woah, woah, woah!!!!!  Shane is fucking Stephanie?!?!?!?  Hornwoggle really is a McMahon??

I'm gonna start spoiling old episodes of Melrose Place and Beverly Hills 90210 since contemporary tv isn't accepted here.

You can move up a little further than that. LOST is acceptable at this point. Maybe The Sopranos.