DVDVR Message Board

Sept Wrestling Jibber Jabber Thread

RIPPA

You'd think with America being the fattest it's been ever there'd be more big hippo mother fuckers trying to get into wrestling. 

Qatar is the fattest place on earth with half of their adult citizens being obese and a rate of diabetes twice that of the US.  They should find a fat Arab heel.

How about:

Posted Image

• Like 3

I'm not sure that Brodus is as big as the giants of the 80s and early 90s were. He looks huge because there's fewer big guys around these days.

Both of the Tons o' Funk are over 6'5" and 3 bills. I think that makes em bigger than the Twin Towers were.

Why can't I like my own posts. So not fair.

Because the board has a problem with us establishing health self-esteem; it doesn't want us to "like" ourselves.

Some of you - *ahem* - would have unnecessarily inflated "board statuses."  You know I'm right.

One other thought occurred to me, as an extension of the HOSS/ possibility of Lesnar-Taker at Mania:  I may be alone here, but I have thought, since his return, that Lesnar wouldn't be such a horrendous promo, if they were to allow him to swear.  Taker comes out for the inevitable "who you got for 30;" he does the whole, "No one's left."  BWOWOWOWOWOW ... dunh dunh, dunh, dunh dunh DUNH ... Lesnar out, circles Taker two or three times, then just flatly says, "Are you fucking blind?"  Far better than any "do you feel that feeling you're feeling, 'cause I feel it too," mushmouth "heeba deeba mooba boobins" bullshit he was going for earlier this year.

• Like 1

Why can't I like my own posts. So not fair.

Because the board has a problem with us establishing health self-esteem; it doesn't want us to "like" ourselves.

Some of you - *ahem* - would have unnecessarily inflated "board statuses."  You know I'm right.

That's what sock puppets are for.

There are quite a few guys in WWE out with an injury right now (or just out in general for whatever reason).

When are Sheamus, Mark Henry, Rey Mysterio, Kane & John Cena due back?

What about Brock Lesnar? I thought he signed a new contract?

I was up until 3am watching the first six episodes of Breaking Bad last night. I have come out of my sequestered hiding long enough to pass along the note that BIG DAVE Meltzer keeps mentioning the fact that if John Cena wasn't injured, everything that is happening to Daniel Bryan would happen with John Cena in his place.

Better or worse than what has played out the last month?