DVDVR Message Board

Sept Wrestling Jibber Jabber Thread

RIPPA

NoDQ.com > WWE > Jericho Reveals Original Plans for CM Punk Feud

Posted by Steve Carrier on 09/16/2013 at 01:11 PM

Chris Jericho recently spoke with Arda Ocal about facing CM Punk at WrestleMania 28 and his original idea for the feud.

"I wanted to tattoo my initials on him [Punk], which Vince [McMahon] loved and approved," Jericho said, noting later that it would have been a legitimate tattoo. "It came down to the wire, and someone told him that when you tattoo somebody it bleeds and he got all angry at that.

He [Vince] also said, he's [Punk] already got so many tattoos, what's one more going to do? I said, 'you don't understand, a tattoo is a personal choice.' It's like a girl that has a lascivious lifestyle and has sex every night, that's her choice... but if someone rapes her, that's wrong. Same with tattooing, I tattoo my initials on him, he's got a thousand, but he's still going to always see that in the mirror. Vince didn't like it, so we kind of had to sit down and literally right before the show where we were going to do the tattooing, we kind of went into the whole Punk's dad is an alcoholic issue."

Jericho also mentioned that Punk loved the tattooing storyline and that they were both disappointed when it was nixed.

http://nodq.com/wwe/381358226.shtml

Can someone tell me what the deal with Freight Train and 5 Dollar wrestling is? I checked Google and could not get a clear answer. 

Im on the fence as to how "in on it" Freight Train is.  Sometimes I watch it and feel sorry for him and think Jake and Colt are dicks for poking fun at him.

Sometimes I watch it and think, Im being worked here, he's totally in on the joke. Then I cant decide if he's either the greatest actor or the worst wrestler.

Cant believe Vader Junior has been released.  Wonder if Big Poppa Vader will get a Tweet to attend Raw next week!  They also released that weird looking Irish guy after like 1 month!

• Like 1

Since there is no ppv thread, thoughts on the main event tonight? 

Hank dies, Jessie turns heel, and Walter finds the cure for cancer.

If this is an actual spoiler I'm going to start hunting people down.

EVERYONE IS ON NOTICE

Lil Vader needs to go get some experience in Japan. Look what it's done for Harry Smith.

He wrestled a some matches with his old man there in Zero-1 and the Vader Time shows. 

I wasn't expecting much when I saw his FCW look:

Posted Image

He looks like a hitchhiker that's about to rape you.

• Like 2

Lil Vader needs to go get some experience in Japan. Look what it's done for Harry Smith.

He wrestled a some matches with his old man there in Zero-1 and the Vader Time shows. 

Posted Image

IIRC, that's when he was tagging with Corey Graves.

Can someone tell me what the deal with Freight Train and 5 Dollar wrestling is? I checked Google and could not get a clear answer. 

Im on the fence as to how "in on it" Freight Train is.  Sometimes I watch it and feel sorry for him and think Jake and Colt are dicks for poking fun at him.

Sometimes I watch it and think, Im being worked here, he's totally in on the joke. Then I cant decide if he's either the greatest actor or the worst wrestler.

Cant believe Vader Junior has been released.  Wonder if Big Poppa Vader will get a Tweet to attend Raw next week!  They also released that weird looking Irish guy after like 1 month!

I've worked with Freight Train before, and I always got the impression that he knew what was going on.  He's just so happy to be there, it doesn't really matter to him.  He loves wrestling, he's having a blast, and I never once got the feeling he thought he was being taken advantage of.  Jake loves the guy, FWIW.  He's with him at all times, and makes sure he's taken care of in the ring.

• Like 1

Since there is no ppv thread, thoughts on the main event tonight? 

Hank dies, Jessie turns heel, and Walter finds the cure for cancer.

If this is an actual spoiler I'm going to start hunting people down.

EVERYONE IS ON NOTICE

Well at least I got one out of three right. I'm shocked that it was the last one though. 

I've worked with Freight Train before, and I always got the impression that he knew what was going on. He's just so happy to be there, it doesn't really matter to him. He loves wrestling, he's having a blast, and I never once got the feeling he thought he was being taken advantage of. Jake loves the guy, FWIW. He's with him at all times, and makes sure he's taken care of in the ring.

That's cool to hear actually, the cynic in me was strong at times watchin $5!

Has anyone figured out or uncovered why Dolph Ziggler is in the back end of the dog house?  I am guessing it is something he said on Twitter but who knows. 

I'm thinking it had something to do with his brother, the recently released Briley Pierce, going onto Twitter and causing a stink about how awful Bill Demott is as a trainer.  IIRC, he said Demott hurt a bunch of guys intentionally and sexually harassed a bunch of the developmental girls.

What's to forget?

Is this the part where you beat the shit out of me and I fall on my neck, or is this the part where you beat the shit out of me and I fall on my face?

Jeeze, are you going to be like this when Rose becomes a bust?

• Like 1

Posted Image

He looks like a Miz cosplayer.

• Like 5

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you had HBO as a kid and enjoyed boobs, then you are singing the theme song right now.

• Like 1