DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] 3RB: EMMA vs. PENTAGON JR

RIPPA

MM16: 3rd RDB - EMMA vs. PENTAGON JR  

106 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

I adore Emma and applaud her for what she's brought to the table with her Evil Emma role.  But Pentagon, Jr. just rules so fucking hard in LU.  There were so many "Oh, shit!" moments that occurred due to him and my wife and I love him for it.  I'll never forget the cool shit that he's done, and that match against Vampiro was intense.  I'm thinking more about the point I made in Mil's topic, but Pentagon brings enough to the table that even without the cool film segments he'd still be a bona fide star.

So for loving him so much (and since Tromataker is a huge fan of his and I like the dude)

CERO MIEDO!!!!

Pentagon, Jr. just rules so fucking hard in LU.  There were so many "Oh, shit!" moments that occurred due to him and my wife and I love him for it.  

For a second I read that as "due to him and my wife... and I love him for it. " and not as  "due to him... and my wife and I love him for it."  

• Like 2

Pentagon, Jr. just rules so fucking hard in LU. There were so many "Oh, shit!" moments that occurred due to him and my wife and I love him for it.

For a second I read that as "due to him and my wife... and I love him for it. " and not as "due to him... and my wife and I love him for it."

"Pentagon Jr once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!"

• Like 6

In a world where everyone is healthy, Bryan/Brie and Punk/AJ are the Internet semi, and Cena/Nikki are probably waiting for them in the final, having made it past Ryder and Emma.

Also, that gives us a round with both Mojo and Dana bellowing encouragement at the same time. Be still my shipping heart.