DVDVR Message Board

New Day Rawks 3-14-16

MGFanJay

Can we all chip in and get Neville a hug?  Heart's breaking for the guy - all the hard work, gone in a fluke instant.

In all seriousness, I bet Bayley would give Neville a hug on behalf of the fans if enough people asked her to.

Should we send tweets?

• Like 1

I have been thinking about it and I truly think there might be one other person currently on the roster who could have thought as quickly as Jericho and that is Goldust

I have been thinking about it and I truly think there might be one other person currently on the roster who could have thought as quickly as Jericho and that is Goldust

Maybe Taker, if he had been the injured party, prob would have gutted it out. Same w Hunter.

After reading these comments I'm thinking Mania will be have to be soaked in blood to be pulled off in any way they want to get over. 

Mania looking like this would work for me.

I've never seen that and honestly, it should have been Slayer's swansong. Just the middle fingers Jeff throws up at the end... I also really wish I knew what stickers he had on his guitar aside from Dr. Know.

Terrible for Neville to go down. He had always been so consistent and a regular highlight when in featured matches, would've been great at Mania and added a lot to the IC match.

Dare I say, I have missed Triple H in the ring. Especially this Haitch, who sells his opponents and squeezes out victories. Between this match with Ziggler and his stellar performance against Ambrose, I'm actually kind of glad he's the champ. Definitely want another program with Ambrose.

Also, I have missed backstage brawls.

Agreed, the last two matches definitely have me wanting more HHH matches semi-regularly.

Going into both recent Triple H matches, my main thought was "this match will be fun" and both of them were.  No problems with the in-ring quality at all.  The Reigns match will be interesting from that perspective.

Ha, I was reading a post in the Brock vs. American Alpha March Madness match thread and *just* realized that the Wyatt Family was absent this past Monday.

Just. Realized.

• Like 1

I'd prefer Shane's fists of fury to his wacky shuffle.

Truth be told, I'd prefer Shane do well in business, raise his kids, and stay off my tv.  I didn't like "non wrestler wrestler-killer" Shane when he was in his 20's.  The act's even less convincing now that he's nearing 50 and looks like your average middle-aged dad.

Obviously you don't know anything about "dad strenght".

I'd prefer Shane's fists of fury to his wacky shuffle.

Truth be told, I'd prefer Shane do well in business, raise his kids, and stay off my tv. I didn't like "non wrestler wrestler-killer" Shane when he was in his 20's. The act's even less convincing now that he's nearing 50 and looks like your average middle-aged dad.

Obviously you don't know anything about "dad strenght".

Wouldn't that be counteracted by "front office exec strength?"

Ha, I was reading a post in the Brock vs. American Alpha March Madness match thread and *just* realized that the Wyatt Family was absent this past Monday.

Just. Realized.

For a moment when Shane was in the ring with Taker, I thought the lights would go out and the Wyatt's would appear as Shane's muscle. If Vince is going to get Taker to do his dirty work, why not have the psycho hillbilly cult do yours? The angle is already nonsensical, they may as well go all out. Then, I snapped back into reality and remembered that Wyatt's are dead in the water. 

Maybe Taker, if he had been the injured party, prob would have gutted it out. Same w Hunter.

Neville was game- you could tell by him doing a kick with the bad ankle and then a rana.  No reason to kill yourself over a meaningless TV match though.

You would think Joey from Friends would have better improv after the line flubber. 

Shane's only real appeal is falling off things and the crowd crossing their fingers they get their wish with Shane throwing himself off the cell, other than that he's just a nostalgia act that sucked 15 years ago. 

Ambrose/Brock is going to be awesome, though. Really excited for that, Ambrose is low key gaining some serious form lately, it's like the past year of floundering around the midcard never happened.

Hunter really is doing his best Flair these days.

He's been doing this for a while. His bumping for Bryan back in the build-up to Wrestlemania 30 was Flair-esque and magical.

I've been a big fan of Triple H's outside of the Booker T feud/early Evolution era (and old man DX too but I wasn't watching then). The masturbatory promos get old but that's what the DVR or youtube is for.