DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] R3A: RUSH vs. DRAGON LEE

RIPPA

[MM16] 3rd RDA - RUSH vs. DRAGON LEE  

75 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

I love both and I think I need swayed. Someone woo me!

anigif_enhanced-31861-1426272575-5.gif

Well, you did ask for it.  :)

Seriously, I'd be fine with either guy moving on.  If i have to choose I'll go with Dragon Lee.  But really, I'd rather go for seeing these two having an epic match, if it hasn't happened already it should.

Dragon Lee, as remarkable and breathtaking as he can be, has some really stupid moves. Rooooosh is probably my favourite character in wrestling and dude gets it. I'm leaning towards Rooosh but will try and cram more viewing in before the deadline.

I love both and I think I need swayed. Someone woo me!

anigif_enhanced-31861-1426272575-5.gif

Well, you did ask for it. :)

Seriously, I'd be fine with either guy moving on. If i have to choose I'll go with Dragon Lee. But really, I'd rather go for seeing these two having an epic match, if it hasn't happened already it should.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't think this would happen...

Anyway, I'm still stuck. I may call in sick to work tomorrow and watch these two all day.

As a person who hates CMLL for the most part, Rush is still must watch as the guy who doesn't do all the annoying tropes that makes the promotion so terrible. Rush is too busy punching you in the face to do cutesy nonsense chain wrestling.  He's too busy smashing you in the mouth to do the double leg into a submission that ends every other fall.  Dragon Lee seems to have worked one guy all year since that's all that has been posted.  I will watch Rush work anyone.

• Like 1