DVDVR Message Board

In Memorium 2016

odessasteps

Reading his bio, it says he is survived by his husband Darryl Armbruster, which at first I thought said Armbuster which would have made him the man with the most badass name in the world. 

4 hours ago, ChrisM said:

Former WCW champion David Arquette's brother Alexis Arquette has died. He was great as the Boy George-like singer in The Wedding Singer.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/11/entertainment/alexis-arquette-obit/index.html

Don't forget him in Pulp Fiction, billed as Robert Arquette. 

• Like 1

Charmain Carr - who was Liesl Von Trapp in Sound of Music passed away at the age of 73

So only did Sound of Music and the TV show Evening Primrose.

She left Hollywood to raise her two daughters and apparently started an interior design company that lead to her and Michael Jackson becoming close friends (That is from her official website)

Spike Lee posted today that Bill Nunn, best known as Radio Raheem in Do The Right Thing, and Duh-Duh-Duh Man in New Jack City, passed away at his home in Pittsburgh today. 

Also didn't know that the lady who played Hatchet Face in Crybaby passed away last week. 

• Like 1

On 9/24/2016 at 5:00 PM, MADCAP said:

Spike Lee posted today that Bill Nunn, best known as Radio Raheem in Do The Right Thing, and Duh-Duh-Duh Man in New Jack City, passed away at his home in Pittsburgh today.

Yeah, I was done when I heard that on Sunday morning.

He was also hi-fucking-larious in the renaissance of his career on the USA show, Sirens, as Cash, the elder statesman EMT that legally changed his name to Cassius Clay and dated Hank's mom.

Now I have to go and dig Def By Temptation out of my bootleg stack.