DVDVR Message Board

[SEPTEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Territorial

No love for Hard-Boiled Haggerty on that poster? 

That might be the best wrestling name I've ever heard.

To this day, whenever wrestling comes up in conversation with my dad, he inevitably brings up Hard-Boiled Haggerty. Him and the Road Warriors are pretty much the only wrestlers he knows.

No love for Hard-Boiled Haggerty on that poster? 

That might be the best wrestling name I've ever heard.

Yup, never seen him wrestle a day in my life but i've always poped for his name ever since I first heard it 20+ yrs ago on one of the old WCW Slamboree Legend's Reunion PPVs

Yes, it's all right to cry.

Especially when you're on the floor looking up at Rosey Grier's package.

Isn't this song about a black man being forced into prison rape at the age of 19? I believe "cry" was a metaphor for ejaculating.

For those reading this, you can go back to eating your dinner now. 

This video and the accompanying analysis has been traumatising me for a week now. I don't know whether I'm more disconcerted by the possibility that Gonzalez is stating fact or the possibility that he conceived of it in his brain...

I still have my XFL football they gave away in Times Square before the launch of the season.  Collectors item.  It would also be funny seeing people post pics with wrestlers a few years after the XFL fialed and they would all be wearing t-shirts or jersey from the defunct league.  My guess is they got them for free.