DVDVR Message Board

[SEPTEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Territorial

Wrestler group shots always seem to go down well here.

Posted Image

How the hell did the Kliq get to control the company when these scary motherfuckers were running together?

This is probably the most legit question ever asked on this board.  This group should have been running that locker room like a sweat shop. 

It never dawned on me until seeing them all together in this pic that Taker's team at Survivor Series 95 was all BSK guys.

And yeah, completely agreed. This group looks like they could fuck Shawn and Nash up easily.

• Like 1

Wrestler group shots always seem to go down well here.

Posted Image

How the hell did the Kliq get to control the company when these scary motherfuckers were running together?

This is probably the most legit question ever asked on this board.  This group should have been running that locker room like a sweat shop. 

If there's other a non-kayfabe Taker doc, I'd love to hear how the BSK came to be. I also didn't know Savio was a member,

Maybe none of those guys wanted to be a whiny little dirtbag like Kliq-era HBK? That's pretty much the only reason I can come up with for why they weren't running things. Because I'm pretty sure any one of those BSK guys could whoop the entire Kliq on their own if it came down to it.

• Like 1

I have no memory of team taker vs. team Lawler.  Not at all.

Was actually a pretty good match, way better then it looked on paper 

Likewise. I also remember Skip winning his Survivor Series match over I think Jannetty with a Superbomb which blew my 9 year old mind.

Wrong way around on the Superbomb and newly turned heel 123 Kid was the winner

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pretty weird to realise Dustin has been Goldust on & off for 18 years now

• Like 1

True that. They do kinda seem like the "go about our business" type.

I seem to recall either Hall or Nash on Austin's show saying the two groups got along and partied together. And even so, I don't recall any stories about the Clique fucking with the careers of any of Takers crew.

I just googled and came up with this regarding the Bone Street Krew which, if true, makes that SS95 team make a lot more sense.

Apparently this is from an interview with Mark Canterbury on IYH -

Mark talked about how they were able to hang out with all the cliques, one night they would hang out with Undertaker and Yokozuna and the next night they would hang out with HHH and HBK. They mentioned the "BSK", which Jack curiously commented on, and although the Godwinns did not want to tell what "BSK" stood for they eventually told the story. First they said call the Deadman, but then they told then IYH crew that it stood for "Bone Street Krew". Yoko and Undertaker came up with it, all the members got tattoos, including Godfather, Savio Vega, Crush, Paul Bearer, & Rikishi.

Posted Image

I worked an event with the Clinton impersonator back in 2005 or so. Really nice guy.

Posted Image

Somebody seems to absconded with half of Takeshi Morishima. He no longer looks like Terry Gordy's fat Japanese daughter.

Posted Image

Somebody seems to absconded with half of Takeshi Morishima. He no longer looks like Terry Gordy's fat Japanese daughter.

One of the worst things about being super fat guy and losing a ton of weight is that unless you get on the gas or get the surgery where they cut your tits off you're just gonna spend the rest of your life looking like your just kind of chubby.