DVDVR Message Board

[SEPTEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Territorial

Randy Orton looks like a kid who is wearing his dad's jacket. Jindrak does look the worst but it's mostly because he doesn't fit in with the other 3. Triple H looks second best (which is damning with faint praise) because his jacket isn't a complete disaster but the pants certainly are, they're so baggy in the thigh that they look like jodhpurs. At least Hunter's jacket has potential to fit properly which is a lot more than can be said about Jindrak and Orton's. The 70's collar splayed out over the Hunter's jacket lapels looks absurd though. Such a horrible look.

Fellas, if your therapy sessions go exceptionally well, those same two people will grow out of you too.  And someday you'll be able to let them live inside the same skin.

Be well and feel!

At least I get the penis jokes.

I believe she's Selena Gomez.

I love that you covered yourself by saying "I believe" :-)Yeah Foley tweeted that yesterday. He apparently just ran into her in Dubai as he was doing promotional work for WWE '14I have been debating with myself if she would have any idea who he is
  • Like 1

Posted Image

Evolution version .5

When you see a young kid or even a high school boy going to prom wearing his first, ill-fitted suit, it's endearing and perhaps even a little adorable. But when you're as old as these guys and still don't know an angstrom about buying and wearing suits, it's a little sad. Obviously Flair's fine because he was born in a suit, but the other three... God Almighty. Little Randy Orton found his giant father's suit jacket, apparently, and Jindrak is like a little kid who wanted to make his parents laugh by dressing up in his father's suit, barely poking through the openings.

As far as the stable itself goes: I don't think I'd have been able to buy Mark Jindrak in the enforcer role.

Wrestler group shots always seem to go down well here.

Posted Image

How the hell did the Kliq get to control the company when these scary motherfuckers were running together?

This is probably the most legit question ever asked on this board.  This group should have been running that locker room like a sweat shop. 

• Like 1