DVDVR Message Board

[SEPTEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Territorial

Posted Image

When the hell did this happen?!

I believe the angle here was that Miller was aping a lot of James Brown's signature mannerisms, moves & catch phrases, and was somewhat on the verge of getting a response similar to what Honky Tonk used to get with his "Elvis Who?" schtick, where he claimed Elvis ripped him off.  

I think for some reason Miller called out Brown and dared him to show up to the Georgiadome (or wherever, I think it was in GA) for a dance off or something, and to everyone's shock Brown showed up.  Then they danced with each other ... which was the start of Miller turning babyface.  

Posted Image

When the hell did this happen?!

I believe the angle here was that Miller was aping a lot of James Brown's signature mannerisms, moves & catch phrases, and was somewhat on the verge of getting a response similar to what Honky Tonk used to get with his "Elvis Who?" schtick, where he claimed Elvis ripped him off.  

I think for some reason Miller called out Brown and dared him to show up to the Georgiadome (or wherever, I think it was in GA) for a dance off or something, and to everyone's shock Brown showed up.  Then they danced with each other ... which was the start of Miller turning babyface.  

They were running this angle where Cat said James Brown was his friend and the Maestro said he was lying. So Cat said Brown would be at Super Brawl 2000.

New Jack did get this out of Bootsy. 

Incidentally Jack did an intro on a rap album that my friend Duckman did. I have no idea which song it is but here's his song "The Mass Transit Incident". Go to Youtube and listen to more if you dig his stuff, he's got several albums that are top notch if you like good hip hop.

Is there really any reason I need to figure out which Bella is dating Bryan and which is dating Cena?  I still have no idea.  I could probably watch an episode of Total Divas or google it or something, but... nah.  This seems like one of those rare situations where ignorance is a good thing.