DVDVR Message Board

[SEPTEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Territorial

Posted Image

Who's the guy between Savage and Windham? And is that Dino Bravo between Valentine and DiBiase? Looks nothing like him but he's got blond hair and pale blue trunks so I assume it is.

It's Rick Martel in between Savage and Windham. And for the time period you would assume Bravo, but it looks more like Adrian Adonis.

I forget which match I saw it in (probably Florida), but my brain broke when Dusty threw a fucking DROPKICK out of nowhere.

Dusty threw a drop kick (of sorts) in the barbwire ladder match for $5k to knock Tully off the ladder at GAB 87. There's a show from Philly in 1983 at the Spectrum where Dusty had a match and he won with a pretty swank running cross body. In the words of Ty Cobb "he ran well for a fat man".

Posted Image

I still can't figure out who some of those are supposed to be:

Back row (l-r): Tito, Perfect, Zeus, Macho King Savage (?), ?(Rick Martel prob.), Widowmaker Barry Windham

Third Row: Barbarian, Warlord, Terry Taylor, Snuka, ? (looks like Matt Borne), Ron Garvin, Piper, Koko, Blue Blazer, ? (Duggan?), Dusty

Second Row: Hart Foundation, Demolition, Brain Busters, Rockers, Rougeau Bros., Bushwhackers

Front Row: Honkey, ? (Valentine?), Bravo?, DiBiase, Virgil, Rude, Haku, Savage, Hogan, Akeem, Big Bossman, Bad News Brown, ?, Warrior, Jake Roberts

Posted Image

Who's the guy between Savage and Windham? And is that Dino Bravo between Valentine and DiBiase? Looks nothing like him but he's got blond hair and pale blue trunks so I assume it is.

It's Rick Martel in between Savage and Windham. And for the time period you would assume Bravo, but it looks more like Adrian Adonis.

Yeah, I'm assuming Bravo too because of the blue tights and everything, the person drawing it did definitely get the hair wrong though.