DVDVR Message Board

[SEPTEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Territorial

Digging the cute brunette in the Ribera jacket.

I wanna ask who those girls are, but I'm afraid the answer is just gonna come back as "Rats".

As someone mentioned earlier, the small brunette is Crazy Mary Dobson.  She's 20 and engaged to Madman Pondo.  And whole some have scoffed at that, I've worked with them and am friendly with both of them, and they are just the most awesome couple.  Those two love each other like crazy.  She hasn't been wrestling long but she's been all over midwestern indies, to Scotland and Mexico I believe, and she's currently on a tour in Japan.  I'm not sure exactly where but I know she was recently on a Zero 1 show.  She's scheduled to be back in the States this month and then I believe she's headed back to Scotland shortly after that.  She has really busted her ass and she's pretty talented, not to mention she's a real sweetheart. The girl with her......I can't for the life of me remember her name but she teams with Crazy Mary. 

With her is Allysin Kay

Digging the cute brunette in the Ribera jacket.

I wanna ask who those girls are, but I'm afraid the answer is just gonna come back as "Rats".
As someone mentioned earlier, the small brunette is Crazy Mary Dobson. She's 20 and engaged to Madman Pondo. And whole some have scoffed at that, I've worked with them and am friendly with both of them, and they are just the most awesome couple. Those two love each other like crazy. She hasn't been wrestling long but she's been all over midwestern indies, to Scotland and Mexico I believe, and she's currently on a tour in Japan. I'm not sure exactly where but I know she was recently on a Zero 1 show. She's scheduled to be back in the States this month and then I believe she's headed back to Scotland shortly after that. She has really busted her ass and she's pretty talented, not to mention she's a real sweetheart. The girl with her......I can't for the life of me remember her name but she teams with Crazy Mary.
Wow. Good for Pondo.

Those Bret Hart sketches, a thong on the outside and a heart on each ass cheek.  It's like they said all this pink isn't gay enough.

LOD 2000 with the spikes made out of fucking razor blades.

I recall hearing Steamboat talk about how he hated wearing the dragon costume.  He just wanted to wear the wings except for big shows since the whole costume was so heavy cause the tail was made out of solid rubber.  Probably would've weighed even more if they had gimmicked it to blow smoke out of the shoulders.

nothing for me, WHC-wise, will beat Punk's first cash-in, though

it was like.. this is happening

Agreed.  Though I was there live, so I'm kinda biased too.  But it was booked so amazingly well.  That somehow Jim Ross's RAW farewell speech would set off a chain of events that would lead to it.  And it made perfect sense.

Posted Image

Bearded, bushy-haired Stan Hansen looks an awful lot like one of the Moondogs.

Posted Image

Young Eddie Gilbert

Posted Image

Bobo Brazil

Posted Image

Big John Studd looking dapper in a coat.  I assume he didn't buy that off the rack.

sPosted Image

Sarge Slaughter and Don Kernodle with the belts. Pro wrestling is big guys in overcoats.

• Like 1

Posted Image

Remember how this turned out at Royal Rumble 2003? Bloody hell.

That was my all-time favorite trainwreck match. HHH audibly calling spots while trying to drag a blown-up Steiner to the finish line by bumping around HBK-style; Steiner doing the same suplex like eight times to increasing boos each time, ultimately collapsing in a crumpled heap after trying a different suplex...

The build-up was fun too, as HHH got to live out his fantasy of working a Ric Flair-style program by stealing every gimmick from the Flair playbook (dramatic oversell of an arm wrestling contest, getting stripped out of his suit and left in his underwear, etc)  

• Like 1