DVDVR Message Board

Football Shirt RESTART OMNIBUS thread.

Pete

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

People are torn on West Ham's sponsorless shirt for the UECL final last night (since I believe Betway isn't registered in the Czech Republic). I think they're great.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.bradfordcityafc.com/contentassets/0c617c2cacc146bc91d2eea4da2ad4cf/whatsapp-image-2023-07-04-at-13.49.50.jpeg/Large

Really don't like the new Bradford City home shirt. Fair play acknowledging Bradford City's history with their first 1903 shirt and the iconic 2012-2013 season but I've always preferred vertical stripes to hoops. I like there's a collar but not the colour, change the white collar and white trim to black instead. Board is still a pain in the ass trying to post pictures.

On 6/17/2022 at 5:14 PM, The Natural said:

The new Bradford City home shirt just revealed:

5fa0739f5b568886a3bd7b3e2ef339b5.jpg?v=1

1d8d32b07260453e4115e409cd4c0583.jpg?v=1

9aea2f0b95558724b9b6f7fd508d6240.jpg?v=1

Love it!

Last season's Bradford City home shirt was much better than the new one revealed today in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Bigoted England fans, furious over this:

Apparently they think it's a gay rainbow. I'm seeing a distinct lack of orange, yellow and green. It's closer to the bi flag colours than anything.

Also, the cross of St George is White and Red. Blue is the Scottish colour. We should be complaining about that. The Union flag is for the whole UK, not just England. Might as well colonise some Dragons or Shamrocks, if we're sticking Blue on there.

• 2 weeks later...