DVDVR Message Board

Football Shirt RESTART OMNIBUS thread.

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

Just when you think Liverpool couldn't get uglier kits than last year's away, they double down.

Like the new United kit, even if the choice of sponsor could be better.  Just don't like the kit being sponsored by a company that's recalled 29 million vehicles in the past year.

Just when you think Liverpool couldn't get uglier kits than last year's away, they double down.

Like the new United kit, even if the choice of sponsor could be better.  Just don't like the kit being sponsored by a company that's recalled 29 million vehicles in the past year.

Also, a company that recently pulled away from having a large stake owned by the Federal Government. 

Manchester United: unsafe at any speed.

It's so intrusive, just horrifying.

I don't think those Liverpool shirts are near as bad as last year's were and for away and third kits would take them gladly after some of the stuff we've had.

Reminder:

Leaked-images-of-the-Liverpool-201314-aw

Warrior has been a massive flop in terms of the actual products they've been producing.

I dig the Zenit shirts.

Edit: ah, piss! I forgot that these are the away kits:

Liverpool+14-15+Away+Kit.jpg

That grey/white shirt is the third GK shirt.

I think the Liverpool kits are an improvement on last years, but that's not really saying anything.

The united kit is nothing special and nothing ugly but the sponsor is massive and fugly.

Good to see Southampton back in stripes again too

I haven't worn a football top in years but I would usually buy my younger brother a United top every year as his birthday is around the time they're released but this year he might ask for the money instead when he sees that gaudy fucking logo. I prefer simpler designs so I like the shirt itself but, yeah, not feeling the logo.

I might buy the Liverpool top and give it someone I hate so they finally get the message that I hate them. Butt fucking ugly.

• Like 2

Guest The Magnificent 7

The best top this year, BAR NONE, is this Forest away effort. 

New-NFFC-Away-Shirt-14-15.jpg

That's a thing of beauty.

Guest The Magnificent 7

Oh, and that black Liverpool top is easily the worst.  It's garbage.  It must be an expirement by Warrior to see what they can get away with. 

The best top this year, BAR NONE, is this Forest away effort. 

New-NFFC-Away-Shirt-14-15.jpg

That's a thing of beauty.

I'm hoping Psycho finally turns things around for them.